“Do not go here”

Cuisines: Canadian
Vancouver, Canada
“Do not go here”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

9 of us stayed at the ramada in grand forks which is attached to stoys. It said it is open till 9. We went at 8:10 and they said they were closing. Liars. Do not go here.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jordan604

Nelson, Canada
“Supper”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Well was looking for a supper spot and they had a sign out saying "Best Burger in Town" so with that in mind I walked in and was met by a friendly owner and his mother. Ended up having the Salisbury Steak dinner, oh man it was delicious and a very generous portion along with great value, thanks will be stopping in next time in town

Visited May 2014
Grand Forks, Canada
“Terrible”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been there 3 times and each time it was awful. Firt time was Mother's Day and it took over an hour to get bacon and eggs and there were only 3 other tables occupied. The second was a group outing and the Tempura was pitiful. The last time I ordered pancakes and they were raw in the middle, I will never return...3 strikes and you are out!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank grannier
Kelowna, Canada
“Don't Bother”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Terribly disappointed with dinner. I ordered the roast beef and yorkshire pudding entre. Turns out when the server FINALLY brought it, she said they had no Yorkshire. Are you kidding me? REALLY? So, you have no flour, eggs, milk, oil or butter to make it? The roast beef seemed to come from a ready-made package. It was more like curly luncheon meat. UGHHH! Plus, everything was way too salty. More UGHHH! Don't bother wasting your time or money here. Shall never return myself.

• Visited February 2014
Grand Forks, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanksgiving dinner”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I"v eaten here a few times befour as "the new place in town"I spent most of my life eating at restraunts.I can be very critical when need be,It was quite good actually and the price seemed a little high but when I got the bill it was not bad at all.I think they must have included the pumpkin pie in the price,I think I will start doing more of these reviews since I"v eaten in every place in town.I will eat there again and give another report,They might have bad days like many places but I"ll let you know.

• Visited October 2013