We had eaten here on a few occasions prior to this visit and it was mediocre but edible for a chinese buffet.
The visit a few months ago, prior to this one, the food was overcooked, rubbery/chewy fried scallops and just generally a waste of time and money.
But we decided to go back as that was the worst we'd had so far so gave them the benefit of the doubt.
Unfortunately it got worse. This time the food was cold overall, and in the rice dish I chewed something very unpalatable and extremely bitter and chalky - not resembling a food product at all. The owners were very complacent when I reported it to them, and were unconcerned about their food quality and their responsibility to the wellbeing of their customers, and speaking in front of me in their own language rather than English.
However, aside from that, I'm unsure if it was from whatever was in the food, or simply from the cold food I ate, but shortly after eating I was nauseous and began vomiting violently thereafter. Once I was able to, I called the Health Inspector and discussed it with them, narrowed it down and filed a report to the health board.
My lunch partner was not sick, we did not eat the same dishes, but even the dishes they ate were less than warm.
I would not recommend this 'restaurant' to anyone, we will never go back. I will not risk my health and the health of my loved ones by eating there again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.