“Being humiliated in front of my girl and the public!”
Review of Sasquatch Inn Ltd

Sasquatch Inn Ltd
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Me and my girl came in for a ceaser and she had a tea but when I asked for extra garnish our waitress started to laugh and patted my shoulder and looked at my date and said I have to warn you limes are expensive these days and smiled at my girl.then even she was laughing at me!after our drinks came our waitress came back and said "lift up your drink"then wiped under it and replaced my coaster, and in like a teaching sort of way...asked us if we needed anything more and I just said a water for her,my date and the waitress said you mean a "water" like I pronounced it wrong. But then she and my date smiled at each other. Embarrassing! To say the least. THEN when I tried to pay it was debit and the manager a blonde girl told me to put my card in but then started to like smack the receipt closer and closer to me but laughing!till it seemed to every one in the place the she was like smacking me! it seemed to me any way. and I was really embarrassed then the original waitress was there laughing and I was like stuck in the middle of them waiting for my debit to clear and I looked over at my date and she was watching.

Nancy M, Manager at Sasquatch Inn Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Very sorry for your unexpected experience. We do try to keep a fun loving and light hearted atmosphere in our pub. We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding, as we don't believe the server meant any harm. We have an outstanding reputation for food and service. We would like to invite you to return to our pub and enjoy the experience you deserve. Please feel free to contact us via email with more details, date and time of the occurrence, so that we can rectify the situation with the staff members involved. sasquatchinn@shaw.ca

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Excellent Caesar salad and burger. The decor brings you back to the old days. The staff are fun and friendly.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Went to the Eagle Festival and needed a place to stop to grab some food before starting home. We noticed a busy parking lot here and decided why not - one of our best decisions!! Food was great, and lots of it. I took a chance and had calamari - tender, and great tasting. A real surprise for a pub. Only thing we found a little off-putting, was the loud atmosphere, but after all, it is a pub.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Went for lunch during the bald eagle festival. Very busy but Sherry did great for a bit we thought she was the only waitress, we thought maybe it was unexpected how many people were out for the bald eagle festival. Caesars were awesome and the food good.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Grrrrreat food and service in the Sasquatch Inn - although no sightings of sasquatch!

Great place to stop and have a casual lunch or drink. Hearty portions, fresh, hot and tasty.
Friendly servers - no complaints!
Not a fine dining setting by any means - but exactly what you'd expect and more!