“Great food, slow service”
Review of Caffe Lago Restorante Italiano - CLOSED

Caffe Lago Restorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2013

All four meals were of excellent quality and cooked perfectly. The one waiter was run off his feet. The other staff seemed only qualified to pour water and bus tables. Commomn Rita, hire another full server.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Definitely a place to stop!! The food was excellent, the service great, and even with rainy weather, the views were great!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

We came for our 8 year anniversary dinner:) Was amazing service and food. Place was packed:) my husband loved the lattes and eclair:) even my extremely picky son said don't forget to give the lady a tip mum my hamburger was huge!!! Coming from a kid that will eat you out of house and home and he's bring leftovers to the hotel lol

Reviewed 10 August 2013

my friend and I enjoyed a beautiful breakfast , patio over looking the Arrow lakes, great cup of coffee, and a HOT Egger, just the perfect size...

Reviewed 31 July 2013

**I don't know why there are so many bad reviews**

The first thing you see when you walk through the doors is an amazing display of fresh homemade desserts located in a little café. The size of the éclairs and cream horns are unbelievable! The baristas are always so friendly and direct you through to the dining room or deck. I'm a frequent customer and the servers are always professional, quick and fun. The view from the deck is breath taking! Rita, the owner, makes homemade chicken strips like none I've ever had before! All the Pasta dishes are great and the portions are huge. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone passing through Nakusp!