“Wonderful Chicken Soup”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful Chicken Soup”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

This was not my first visit, we usually eat here or pickup food at least once when we are visiting family. They have pizza, sandwiches, soup, chili, salads and some baked goods. You place and pickup your order at the counter, drinks are in a self serve cooler. There are tables inside and some out in front. Seating is comfortable.
I ordered the Turkey Cranberry sandwich (Yum). My mother let me try her chicken soup, it was so tasty I got my sandwich to go and got a bowl of soup. You get a cheese bread stick with the soup.
We were seven adults, two little girls under five and a sleeping 10 week old. We had ordered quite a variety of items and everyone enjoyed the food.
Staff have always been friendly and efficient. I feel for the quality of the food that the prices are very good.
Looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited April 2012