“best homemade subs around”

Cutrite Meats & Deli
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Nakusp
Cuisines: Canadian, Delicatessen, Soups
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Blackfalds, Canada
“best homemade subs around”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Fresh,wow so good, can't have a better sub in all the province. not at all what you would expect. be sure and look at the pictures of the big catches on the wall.

Visited December 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“Best subs ever”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

An extremely friendly owner who will whip you up amazing sandwiches toasted or not,loaded with what you want on fresh baked breads and buns. Also the borscht and cabbage rolls are delicious. In the warmer months they also have many flavours of hard ice cream waffle cones, milkshakes and more. I advise anyone to give them a try!

Visited October 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful Chicken Soup”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

This was not my first visit, we usually eat here or pickup food at least once when we are visiting family. They have pizza, sandwiches, soup, chili, salads and some baked goods. You place and pickup your order at the counter, drinks are in a self serve cooler. There are tables inside and some out in front. Seating is comfortable.
I ordered the Turkey Cranberry sandwich (Yum). My mother let me try her chicken soup, it was so tasty I got my sandwich to go and got a bowl of soup. You get a cheese bread stick with the soup.
We were seven adults, two little girls under five and a sleeping 10 week old. We had ordered quite a variety of items and everyone enjoyed the food.
Staff have always been friendly and efficient. I feel for the quality of the food that the prices are very good.
Looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited April 2012