“Excellent GF choices”

Cutrite Meats & Deli
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Nakusp
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 17 August 2013

On an over nighter in Nakusp we stopped to have dinner at Cutrite Meats and Deli. Much to our surprise they had more than 1 gluten free dinner choice. Unexpected in such a little village but we are so thankful for it! The food was good and the staff friendly.
We bought some turkey kubasa and some pepperoni sticks - both were excellent as was the coconut ice cream from the ice cream bar. I wish I had bought a tub of it - it was that good

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I visited family the last week of July and had lunch at the deli. The special was Thai food, I had the rice and Pad Thai. Both were delicious. Even though it was busy the service was quick.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Fresh,wow so good, can't have a better sub in all the province. not at all what you would expect. be sure and look at the pictures of the big catches on the wall.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

An extremely friendly owner who will whip you up amazing sandwiches toasted or not,loaded with what you want on fresh baked breads and buns. Also the borscht and cabbage rolls are delicious. In the warmer months they also have many flavours of hard ice cream waffle cones, milkshakes and more. I advise anyone to give them a try!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

This was not my first visit, we usually eat here or pickup food at least once when we are visiting family. They have pizza, sandwiches, soup, chili, salads and some baked goods. You place and pickup your order at the counter, drinks are in a self serve cooler. There are tables inside and some out in front. Seating is comfortable.
I ordered the Turkey Cranberry sandwich (Yum). My mother let me try her chicken soup, it was so tasty I got my sandwich to go and got a bowl of soup. You get a cheese bread stick with the soup.
We were seven adults, two little girls under five and a sleeping 10 week old. We had ordered quite a variety of items and everyone enjoyed the food.
Staff have always been friendly and efficient. I feel for the quality of the food that the prices are very good.
Looking forward to my next visit.