“Go Here!”

Broadway Deli Bistro
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Nakusp
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Stopped in here because we could eat outside. Wow had a great meal, the kids loved the pizza! I had mexican and my wife had a salad. It was fantastic! Go here if you are in Nakusp!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stopped here for breakfast while in Nakusp and were delighted with the service and the food we received. As far as looks go the place is what you might expect in a little town like Nakusp; starting to show it's age. The local old men at a table in the corner shooting the breeze just completes the look. The bistro is clean and the food and the coffee is fantastic! We had the best chai lattes we have ever had here. My wife and I ordered the ham and mushroom omelet, we did not ask for cheese and therefore did not receive any - our fault not the bistros but still the omelets were very light, fluffy and tasty. We would eat here again.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Great food and the best coffee we have had in Canada so far, a must stop for expresso fans. Not much of a place to look at from the outside but as the old saying goes don't judge a book by its cover.

1  Thank Kelownakiwis
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Jill and her staff are friendly, efficient, and great with the suggestions. The food has a home cooked flavour about it without a lot of additives. The food was wholesome and enjoyable. My only suggestion is to spice it up a little. I had the lasagne and was hoping for more of a bite. Still, I'll be back!

Reviewed 5 March 2013

A friend and myself stayed at a nearby hotel and went on a hunt for breakfast. We stumbled upon the Broadway. It was really nice and clean place. The lady who served us was nice and the food was excellent. The value was great.