We were looking for somewhere to have our wedding on a budget. My brother was actually looking at Halcyon for a weekend away with his family. My sister in law looked at the wedding options and it was fantastic. The staff there, especially Michelle, were so helpful from start to finish, always available if we had questions. We wanted a small wedding, about 20-25 guests. Halcyon has a chapel that can seat 30 people and was so cute and different to anywhere else we had seen. We were there for 3 nights, and even when you are staying in accommodations at the other side of the resort, its still only a 5 minute walk to anywhere. We stayed in one of the King chalets, so for the 3 days we had kind of an open house for everyone to stop by for food or drinks. The Kingfisher restaurant is fantastic, it may seem a little pricey but you are certainly getting your moneys worth. Our wedding was amazing, and it was great on the morning of the wedding to be swimming in the hot spring pool, looking over the Arrow Lake, relaxing and taking it easy. It could not have been a better venue for our special day and we cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake, mountains, natural hot springs, wilderness, comfort, fun and serenity... there is so much to explore at Halcyon Hot Springs Village and Spa. Experience the beauty of the Kootenays and our exceptional amenities.The famous Halcyon Hot Springs Lithia Waters have a unique combination of minerals that are very relaxing and beneficial for a variety of ailments. The cascading pools are constantly supplied with fresh hot springs water.Swirl away tensions in our natural mineral spring pools while gazing over serene Arrow Lake and the Monashee Mountain range. Enjoy the outstanding cuisine in the Kingfisher Restaurant or a pampering treatment at the Spa at Halcyon. Relax along the shoreline or explore the waters of Arrow Lake from the dock or by canoe or kayak.The resort is open year round and winters are magical. Heliski with CMH or explore the trails surrounding Halcyon Hot Springs with snowshoes or cross country skis. Or visit the new Revelstoke Mountain for a day of lift skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Halcyon Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Hot Springs Hotel Nakusp
- Halcyon Hot Springs Nakusp