Cozy Cabin Bed and Breakfast
The Lodge at Arrow Lakes(Nakusp)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$77
US$174
US$157
  • Pool
US$223
US$151
The Valhalla Inn(New Denver)
US$96
US$129
US$74
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewslarge bedroomdowntown coresitting areaa great staykitchenettehighway
Reviewed 14 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night and loved it. We were able to walk downtown for dinner. The suite is huge and nicely decorated. The hot tub was a great bonus. The breakfast was delicious and there was plenty. We loved it and will return on our next trip to Nakusp.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Vic-Kathy
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Stayed here a couple nights during a motorcycle trip. Had plenty of room to stretch out, though overall the place was not that well appointed. Breakfasts were about average. No type of room service on the in between days. Good, quiet location though.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pete F
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We recommend this B & B for anyone who is looking for a peaceful getaway from the rat race. We stayed for 3 days on the main floor of the cabin and loved it! It is cozy, quaint and very clean. The kitchen/living room was comfortable and has a fridge, dishes, etc. so you can make a sandwich or snack if you wish. We loved the bedroom which was homey and comfortable. The large flat screen TV was nice to watch in the evenings. Our hostess was friendly and is a great cook. Our hot breakfasts arrived on time and were hearty and tasty. The bathroom is large with a clawfoot tub and a separate shower. The stained glass window adds to its character. We enjoyed the Nakusp golf course, hot springs, walking the downtown promenade along the lake, museum and the Saturday Farmers Market. We were rested and refreshed after our stay. We recommend this B & B to anyone who is planning to stay in the area and wants great value.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bev J
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We stayed at Cozy Cabin on the recommendation of a business associate. And we were not disappointed. Being on a motorcycle, we look for comfortable lodging with off-street parking. The motorcycle tucked in for the night right beside the cute cabin. We didn't make use of the hot tub (30C degree weather was warm enough, thanks), and my husband doesn't do breakfast, but we appreciated the freshly ground coffee for the in-room coffee maker so that Bob could get up at 6am and have coffee while he waited for me to rise closer to 7:30. I had asked for toast and a muffin, and got freshly baked, yummy muffins and nice multigrain toast. Nicely garnished with fresh fruit, and accompanied by orange juice. The candles in the bedroom were a nice touch, and I can't wait to return and make use of both the hot tub and the hammock nestled under the trees. A good find!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catsitter
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I travelled to Nakusp for business and booked this cabin as the advertisement said "We will spoil you..." Well, after driving for 12 hours in 2 days that is exactly what I need!

The hostess was accommodating and met with all my requests easily, the cabin itself was immaculate and beautifully decorated, the bed was crazy comfortable with the best cotton linens, down comforter, and cozy quilt. Breakfast arrived exactly on time and was tasty, with a big thermos of coffee, eggs, hash browns, and fruit. The price was also reasonable.

I read the 2 star review after I booked my stay and it gave me some concern, however, my experiences were very different even though it was the same suite. The lighting was fine - I read in the bedroom and living room easily, the sofa was comfortable, and I am 5'4" and could reach the lights in the bathroom. The kitchen is what you would expect in a B&B - it is a kitchenette, and has everything you need to prepare meals, only on a smaller scale than in your own home.

I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business