“Amazing food is all I have to say.”

Karl's Woodfire Pizza N'More
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Nakusp
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We had the crab and spinach and crab dip for an appy and it was amazing. My only complaint is it could use a couple more pieces of bread. However our forks made quick work of the left over dip.

Then we had the chicken lover pizza. To say it was the best pizza I have had from a restaurant would be an understatement. We highly recomend stopping here for a bite to eat.

2  Thank Travis T

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Nakusp on our weekend adventure and we saw this place come up on my bcaa app. We walked by, saw menu posted on the window and decided to give it a try. We ordered the chicken lovers pizza and the crab and spinach dip. It was sooooo yummy! I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!

1  Thank Stephenie C
Reviewed 21 August 2013

After reading positive reviews of this place we decided to stop and give it a try for lunch. We arrived about 11:30 and we're the only customers in the restaurant. We were seated patio by a man who we thought might be Karl, not overly friendly. He came back and gave us drinks and took our orders. When the food arrived it was less than expected. Pizza was kinda weird and "special sandwich" was made with the cheapest meat I have seen sold in my local grocery store. We ate quietly for half an hour or so before we got tired of waiting for "Karl" to come back and check on us. We took our own plates to the dining room where he was standing talking to the only other person in the place, apparently not too busy to come back and check on us, just not interested. I'm surprised he didn't make us go to the kitchen for our own takeout containers but we did have to wrap up our own leftovers. We paid the bill and left.
We may never pass through Nakusp again but if we do you can bet we won't be looking for Karl!

4  Thank krismar2021
Reviewed 10 August 2013

us 2 gals had the best Schnitzel and spetzle ( i'm sure I have that 1 wrong ). Very friendly owner/host, very nice backyard Patio, fast service, food was hot, and the Schnitzel, melted in your mouth, along with the speztle..

2  Thank coopdepoop
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Excellent, authentic pizzas and friendly service in a spotless restaurant that is bright and airy. Affordable and delicious with indoor and outdoor seating right on the main street of downtown Nakusp.

1  Thank TravelChik87