“Highlight of our visit to Naramata Bench”

Y Knot Naramata B & B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naramata
Y Knot Naramata B & B
Ranked #11 of 15 Naramata B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 October 2011

This B&B is so special I almost don't want to tell anyone about it and keep it to myself. That way I can have a better chance of them having room for my husband and I to visit next year. Colin is such a warm friendly guy, and the little extras he did (like make our dinner reservations) were such a nice touch.
The room had a high celing, and a great view. The TV was on a swivel which meant we could enjoy a movie in the king sized bed. The bedding was sooooo comfy I almost didn't want to leave the bed in the morning. So it is a good thing fresh coffee was waiting outside our door to lure me out.
The property that surrounds this house is stunning, as is the house itself, and the hot tub that we were allowed to enjoy during our stay was a treat! Even though our room didn't have its' own entrance I never felt like we were intruding on our hosts space nor did I feel like they did on ours.
I enjoyed the stay at this B&B so much I regret we only booked 2 nights.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 June 2011

Colin and Gail treated us to their lovely home in Naramata. Our son and his wife joined us on this trip to the wine area of the Okanagon and this B and B had the perfect setup for us. Two spacious and gracious bedrooms with ensuites with a view to die for. We had lovely breakfasts and enjoyed their work out room, pool and hot tub. The area is divine with many wineries close by.

Room Tip: both bedrooms are wonderful