“It has never ever been a breakfast place!”
Review of Real Things Pizza

Real Things Pizza
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Naramata
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mom and pop pizza shop in beautiful Naramata BC where if you ask a local, they will most likely tell you to order a pizza. Check out our website where you will find quality classic flavours and unique creations that will make your mouth water. The website offers access to our menu where you can pair your locally bought wine to the owners suggested pizzas. You can either pick up or have us deliver to your door, the beach, your boat and even to you on your bike at the KVR trail crossings. We use local products and produce whenever possible. Dont miss out on the Real Things Pizza experience. It's a great way to end your day.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am not sure how trip advisor got this was a breakfast destination, Real Things Pizza is open at around 4:30 ish & always has been. Well worth your trip for dinner but they have never ever served breakfast!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I ordered the Naramata special (pepperoni and mushroom and Hawaiian on one pizza. All the sauces are freshly made there and the ingredients were cut fresh for each pizza. Other people I travelled with had the mango chicken pizza, which they said was excellent. Very satisfying supper; casual but delicious.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Best pizza! We were fortunate enough to pick up our pizza ourselves and eat over looking at lake. We were told by locals that you can ask for the pizza to be delivered to the beach, if you call and describe what you are wearing.
The pizza was very tasty! My husband is still talking about the pizza and we had it a week ago.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We have lived in many different places in Canada & the USA & this is hands down the best pizza ever! We order very regularly over since 2004 & have had only one error. They just missed the mushrooms but they compensated by giving to us for free! I highly recommend this pizza place! They work on delivery or pick up but in the summer they have lovely outdoor seating!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Love this place. Ordered from here in the first week of August. Rocky's a solid dude, he delivered our pizza in about an hour if I can remember correctly which was great as we had ordered like 5-6 pizzas. It was raining that day and he zoomed up in his motorcycle that he had just gotten the licence for that same day haha! He said the rain wouldn't stop him from trying out his new bike.

The pizza was wonderful. I had the chicken caesar pizza, while others had hawaiian, chicken pesto, and a few others that I can't remember. Everyone loved them. I also really liked the coupons on each pizza box! I would definitely order from here again when I go back to Naramata or Penticton.