This was our second visit to Panorama. The kids have so much fun, they are exhausted by the end of the day. We stayed in the upper village and although the weather was in the 30's, the fourth floor unit stayed cool enough so long as the windows and blinds were closed during the day and opened in the evening and overnight (as suggested by the facility). The resort is so quiet overnight that there was not a problem keeping the windows open at night. The fun zone, euro bungy, mini golf, archery, hiking and waterslides kept us all so busy we didn't have a spare moment. It is so easy to walk everywhere within the village and the gondola makes it super easy to get between the upper and lower villages. The only reason I could think of to use your vehicle after you arrive would be if you were playing golf at Grey Wolf. The restaurants in the upper village served great meals and the full kitchen in the unit made it easy to make breakfast before heading out for the day. The pricing is really reasonable. I would definitely recommend Panorama to friends and family. The kids already are talking about going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the B.C. Rockies, Panorama Mountain Village is a family year-round resort. During the winter season Panorama features true slope side lodging with one of North America’s biggest vertical descents. Panorama offers daily shuttle service from the Calgary International Airport. The winter brings skiers from afar in search of Rocky Mountain powder and Panorama’s famed long groomed cruisers. The mountain is over 4000 vertical feet and has nearly 3000 acres of terrain. From the resort, guests can also Nordic ski, snowshoe, snowmobile and relax in Canada’s largest slope side hot pools.Also operating right out of the Village is rk heliski. Over 40 years of experience in the back country ensure safe and unforgettable skiing. rk heli-ski specializes in heli-ski adventures for intermediate and first time heli-skiers. During the summer season Panorama is home to the acclaimed Greywolf Golf Course. Designed by talented Canadian architect Doug Carrick, who has built many of Canada's best courses in the past decade, Greywolf features many holes that will be seared in your memory bank for a long time. Panorama is also home to the Panorama Bike Park. The park has a number of downhill trails to challenge riders of all levels. There are endless opportunities for family fun activities including: kids adventure camp, horseback riding, ATV tours, white water rafting, hiking, cross-country biking, mini-golf, fishing and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Panorama Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Resort Panorama