We enjoyed a weekend away at Panorama mountain village August 23 - 25. We were lucky enough to have a condo with her own with full kitchen, separate bedroom, & balcony with a beautiful view of the mountains. The front desk staff were wonderful and very accommodating. We couldn't ask for a better opportunity to enjoy this space. The front desk staff were kind enough to point us in the direction of finding a natural hot springs where we could hike down and enjoy this wonderful, natural wonder. The sightseeing gondola was a fabulous way to be able to see the whole area where we were. My husband who is a fly fisherman got to enjoy a few key fishing spots. There's a lake named Lillian lake on the way out and it provided us with a wonderful place to enjoy for fishing. The front desk staff also allowed us to have a late check out without additional charges seeing as the room itself had not been booked out. This was a fabulous get away and its just far enough away from Calgary to make it really feel like a holiday only 3 & a half hours away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the B.C. Rockies, Panorama Mountain Village is a family year-round resort. During the winter season Panorama features true slope side lodging with one of North America’s biggest vertical descents. Panorama offers daily shuttle service from the Calgary International Airport. The winter brings skiers from afar in search of Rocky Mountain powder and Panorama’s famed long groomed cruisers. The mountain is over 4000 vertical feet and has nearly 3000 acres of terrain. From the resort, guests can also Nordic ski, snowshoe, snowmobile and relax in Canada’s largest slope side hot pools.Also operating right out of the Village is rk heliski. Over 40 years of experience in the back country ensure safe and unforgettable skiing. rk heli-ski specializes in heli-ski adventures for intermediate and first time heli-skiers. During the summer season Panorama is home to the acclaimed Greywolf Golf Course. Designed by talented Canadian architect Doug Carrick, who has built many of Canada's best courses in the past decade, Greywolf features many holes that will be seared in your memory bank for a long time. Panorama is also home to the Panorama Bike Park. The park has a number of downhill trails to challenge riders of all levels. There are endless opportunities for family fun activities including: kids adventure camp, horseback riding, ATV tours, white water rafting, hiking, cross-country biking, mini-golf, fishing and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Panorama Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Resort Panorama