Very nice facilities, but layout of the buildings make it hard for the elderly and people with disabilities to move between buildings and even go to/from the condo to the parking areas. Another matter was that when we arrived we found out that the resort was under a "boil water" order. This seems to be an annual occurrence so I highly recommend checking with the resort before making a reservation. There were 6 of us so we had to buy lots and lots of bottled water. With that said, the modern and nicely furnished condo and the beautiful views were fantastic! Many hiking opportunities right next to the resort, a serene environment and lots and lots of deer simply walking around make a stay at Panorama a wonderful experience. We also got to enjoy, at no additional cost, a beautiful heated outdoors pool very cool mini-golf course. Also, Panorama is a short drive away from Radium Hot Springs!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the B.C. Rockies, Panorama Mountain Village is a family year-round resort. During the winter season Panorama features true slope side lodging with one of North America’s biggest vertical descents. Panorama offers daily shuttle service from the Calgary International Airport. The winter brings skiers from afar in search of Rocky Mountain powder and Panorama’s famed long groomed cruisers. The mountain is over 4000 vertical feet and has nearly 3000 acres of terrain. From the resort, guests can also Nordic ski, snowshoe, snowmobile and relax in Canada’s largest slope side hot pools.Also operating right out of the Village is rk heliski. Over 40 years of experience in the back country ensure safe and unforgettable skiing. rk heli-ski specializes in heli-ski adventures for intermediate and first time heli-skiers. During the summer season Panorama is home to the acclaimed Greywolf Golf Course. Designed by talented Canadian architect Doug Carrick, who has built many of Canada's best courses in the past decade, Greywolf features many holes that will be seared in your memory bank for a long time. Panorama is also home to the Panorama Bike Park. The park has a number of downhill trails to challenge riders of all levels. There are endless opportunities for family fun activities including: kids adventure camp, horseback riding, ATV tours, white water rafting, hiking, cross-country biking, mini-golf, fishing and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Panorama Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Resort Panorama