Panorama Mountain Resort
Best Western Invermere Inn(Invermere)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$168
Priceline
The Kanata Inns Invermere(Invermere)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$125
Hotels.com
Copper Point Resort(Invermere)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$104
Bighorn Meadows Resort(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$124
Motel Bavaria(Radium Hot Springs)
US$68
Lido Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$76
Radium Park Lodge(Radium Hot Springs)
US$97
Village Country Inn(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
Earl Grey Lodge(Panorama)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot poolsgeneral storeski schoolski tip lodgeboil waterski hilltoby creekmountain resortupper villagegrey wolfgreat resortother resortstamarack lodgemountain friendsgreat mountainbedroom condoexcellent ski
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

What a great for a family vacation. This place has it all! Stay on resort and you have access to great pools that offers 2 waterslides! There not too deep for the kids to enjoy from 10am-10pm (waterslides open from 12pm-8pm). There is also a fun free gondola to get you from the lower village to the upper which gives great views!

We stayed in a spacious 2 bedroom condo at Toby Creek with a river view. We found it to be quite relaxing but wished that there were no trees blocking the the view on our deck. The condo is outdated for the price but as I mentioned it is spacious. One thing for sure that im definitely not impressed with is the TV's in this condo...very outdated like 10 years plus!!!! Plus in the master bedroom the bed is higher than the TV which makes it hard to relax and enjoy.

Panorama now offers a petting zoo called "Little friends farm".... very well worth the $5 per. Fee. Bruce the owner is a great host/owner with years of knowledge/experience, good on him for doing what he loves because he does a great job! We by far loved "Ninja" the pig....a baby now and cant wait to see the growth for the next year! Tawny the baby goat is also a cute little gem! Our kids enjoyed the petting zoo and were able to help herd the pig and goats into thier shelter for the night. We appreciated that Bruce allowed our daughter to go see the trail horses. Make sure you book your trail rides early because every activity fills up early!

In all..... Panorama is a great experiences for all and worth the price! I know my family will be returning next year for a longer duration!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shelcey
Scott M, Manager at Panorama Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Sounds like you had a fantastic stay - we love to hear that! Great to hear that you'll be back again next year. Can't wait!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Was hesitant to book here based on some of the reviews on Trip Advisor, but couldn't walk away from the low prices for the August long weekend. There are a number of hotels on the property that rank from very low budget, to high end suites. We stayed at the Pine Inn, a low budget option. While the rooms were lacking in elegance and were quite dim, they were VERY clean, and offered a great place to crash at the end of each night. The resort had some great free activities, like movie nights and campfires, and the pools were clean and available for use to all guests of the resort regardless of where you stay. The staff I interacted with were friendly and helpful. The only inconvenience we came across was the resort's small selection of restaurant options. We found ourselves making a few trips to Invermere and beyond to grab a bite. Otherwise, while it was not a favourite hotel, it was certainly not a place to complain about!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for the feedback Manila. The Pine Inn is our "no frills" accommodation with a world class location that we're able to offer at a great price. I'm glad to hear that the room met your expectations and was clean throughout your stay.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The price for this "village" was way too high for what you get. We statyed in the horsetheif part of the hotel. These rooms were last updated in the 80's. There was a drinking water advisory that the staff neglected to advise the quests, unless you think of putting one piece of paper on one door was warning enough for your guests, the bed was very uncomfortable, and a problem with mice. The pool change area appeared to be cleaned every 3-4 days, the parking spot assigned to us would not fit a smart car, and the staff were not helpful in the slightest. You are much better off staying at fairmont hot springs.

2  Thank d p

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay. That's certainly not what we strive for and it's not the feedback we get from most of our guests. I can assure you that the rooms have been updated since the 80's ...

Reviewed 5 August 2014

So I always read tripadvisor prior to booking anything and I always look at family reviews and I know that not everyone has the same expectations when traveling or on vacation. I am normally either prepared for the deal I just got or I'm happier then expected.. I'm rarely let down because I feel I've been informed ahead of time of pros and cons...
I for the first time don't understand ANY of the complaints about this resort. It's a beautiful drive to get there. Once there you have a central booking and if you booked on their site you could have gotten deals on any of the family fun so all is paid before you arrive.

We stayed in Pine Inn. I was expecting .. no fridge.. no microwave and that it could be dirty.. I packed a cooler and had breakfast and lunches covered for 3 days. We got in our room and it was HUGE. Much bigger then expected .. we even set up another mattress for the kids and they had room to dance around still. Honestly the beds were fine and the cooler did the trick. They even gave us ice to top it up daily!

We ate at the Tbar which was great pub food.. their soups were so good. Beef dip awesome.
We ate at wildfire.. elf loaf is amazing and so is mac and cheese.
We ate at the golfcourse for our last breakfast and it was great too.

Prices were fair for all the food.

We did an art class and painted a canvas for $15 each.. mmmm you don't get that for the canvas and paint and 4 instructors for a group of 10 in the class in Calgary!

We went up to sightsee and down to fun zone.. we have 15 passes for the 3 days that were included in my booking and the kids rockclimbed and did Eurobungy and mini golf.

The Pool alone can entertain anyone for days!

There is so much to do and construction NEVER woke us up. Thunderstorms were the only negative and they can't control that!

We intend to go back this winter!

Room Tip: 3rd floor was great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for the great feedback Sojie! Sounds like you had a great vacation. I'm glad to hear that the construction didn't cause you any problems. You should come back in the winter and try out the new chairlift!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

There was no indication of construction going on at the time of my reservation so we felt very cheated upon our arrival. We had to listen to construction noise all day by the pool and that's not how I want to spend my vacation!

On top of the construction we were booked into room 109 at the springs and it was a nightmare! If it wasn't bad enough already with all the noise outside we had to come back to our room and listen to what sounded like a herd of buffalo for hours from all the noise from the common room above us. When I called to complain and ask to move they the manager wanted to charge me $90 more a night to move to a two bedroom because there was no one bedrooms left?! I'm already paying close to $400 a night to spend my vacation with a bunch of construction I surely wasn't going to pay more!!

I think the resort should give full disclosure of any construction or activities/restaurants that are closed at booking time to avoid having customers feel cheated.
My kids were extremely excited to go on the chair lift and get mile high pizza only to find out it was closed.

We spent a few days there in March skiing and we had a great time so we decided to come back in the summer. I thought this resort would be a great place to spend many holidays over the years but we fell very cheated and may never go back.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor only...you can hear every step taken in this hotel so you don't want people above you.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hi Carlos,

I'm sorry to hear that you felt cheated. We looked up your reservation and noticed that you received a free upgrade to a two bedroom unit after you complained about the noise in 109. You booked on the Family Mountain Fun package and your room rate was $170/night. Your nightly charges were a little higher than that because you booked on a package and received a Family Fun Pass for every night you stayed (which includes sightseeing chairlift rides, mini golf, use of the climbing wall, and fun zone every day for your whole family).

We do close some restaurants during the summer due to the fact that the resort sees lower volumes in the summer but we try to be very clear about what's open and closed. We post our hours of operation on our website http://www.panoramaresort.com/hours-of-operation/ and link to that page in our confirmation email. We are selling Mile High Pizza in the Picnic Cafe after 5pm all summer to serve our guests who want pizza in the summer.

The chairlift has operated as usual all summer. The only time it closes during operating hours (10am - 5pm daily) is when there is lightning in the area.

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit in March. I know you were frustrated by the construction but the upside is we'll have a new chairlift for you to enjoy if you choose to come see us again.

Again, sorry that you felt cheated, but I'm happy to see that we did our best to make your stay enjoyable while you were here.