“Must Do Adventure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toby Creek Adventures Ltd.

Toby Creek Adventures Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Panorama
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Canada’s Premier Snowmobile & ATV Adventure Centre! We are located on the edge of the Canadian Rockies at the western gateway to Kootenay and Banff National Parks. Our snowmobile and ATV tours are perfect for all levels of experience, from complete beginners to advanced riders. We provide all the gear, equipment and instruction you will need. You will experience old-growth forest, incredible scenery and a spectacular alpine basin surrounded by soaring rock peaks. You will see the remains of a former gold and silver mine and relax by the fireplace in our alpine cabin. We provide free guest transport from all major hotels in Banff and Canmore. This is the real Canadian experience of a lifetime, which you will never forget. Many of our guests tell us this experience was the highlight of their Canadian Rockies vacation. Our award-winning snowmobile and ATV tours are very popular and often fill up fast during peak periods. Please book early to avoid disappointment. We look forward to guiding your ATV or Snowmobile adventure in our beautiful mountain playground. Daily transportation from Canmore and Banff Hotels. Banff ATV Tours, Banff Snowmobile Tours, Canmore Snowmobile Tours, Canmore ATV tours, Banff Alberta Located near Panorama Mountain Village on the edge of the Canadian Rocky Mountains close distance to Radium Hot Springs, Fairmont Hot Springs, Invermere, BC. FREE Hot Springs Passes - Promo, ATV Rentals Banff Alberta, Banff ATV Tours adjacent to Kootenay National Park with Wildlife Tours that show case Moose, Bears, Deer, Elk, Mountain Goats, Eagles, Wolves, Owls in the Great Outdoors in the real Wilderness.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Stonewall, Manitoba
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Must Do Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

We got to our launch point and suited up for up the mountain, stopping many times for nature, taking advantage of a great look out or viewing the power of the past winter's avalanche. We arrived at the top of the mountain, where our guide shared the names of the mountain ranges and specific mountains of interest. On the way back, we stopped at Paradise Mine for lunch and a lesson in history. On the way back, we saw a black bear adjacent to the trail. The day was very enjoyable and hope to be back soon.

Visited July 2013

Oregon Coast, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“ATV adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

We took the atv trip and had a great time. The views we're great and well worth it. If you've never driven an ATV I would advise you to take it slow and easy. Enjoy the views.

Visited June 2013
Banff, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience All Round”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

Had a truly great trip with Toby Creek, from start to finish.

Our guide, Smitty, was truly top class. Extremely knowledgeable about the mountains and snowmobiling, and a really interesting person to talk to, and be taught by.

The food was great - especially the cookies!

All the clothing we didn't have was provided, including avalanche beacons - a nice touch.

Snowmobiles ran well, snow was great, and the thing that really sets this tour apart from others is the 45 minutes of free time in the 'powder bowl' - great fun to have a chance to go off and play with the snowmobiles!

Couldn't recommend Toby Creek highly enough

Visited February 2013
1 Thank elnormous
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Snowmobile Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

I just returned from my trip to Canada and I can't say enough about the snowmobile trip with Toby Creek Adventures. We had an excellent tour guide (Johnny sp?) and he really took the trip to the next level. It is hard to go wrong with the scenery and mountains of BC and I would absolutely go back and take another trip with this group. For those who want to travel light like us, they do provide winter gear that is great for the trip. I am 6'6" and was able to get a snowsuit and boot combination that kept me dry and warm for the whole trip. Highly recommended tour!

Visited March 2013
Lethbridge, Alberta
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“AWESOME and worth every penny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

Found Toby Creek Adventures online and saw it as a good company to deal with and I was right.
Good customer service at the office and best was my group only had four of us (inc. the guide). They had boots, a suit and a helmet for me so that I was fully warm and ready.
Tour was great with fantastic views, good snow and lots to look at.
Had a great snack break and a fantastic bbq burger lunch on the mountain.
Our tour got lots of riding in and alot of free riding time to do what we wanted (like going fast on the open valley)
Our guide Rob was excellent and had a wealth of knowledge. I would recommend him to anyone.
My experience with Toby Creek Adventures was better than I had expected and worth every dollar without question and I would like to return when I can.
I had tried for two years to do a day trip snowmobiling and this tour satisfied me and more.

Great job to the staff that were there and there were NO HIDDEN FEES/ITEMS. All the damage and insurance policies were well explained and no surprises.

Most important was the onus on safety. It wasn't overemphasised, but mentioned enough to sink in that you are driving a fast sled in avalanche areas so be careful and not stupid.

Highly recommend this activity in the area and after my research, the best company for the price in the area of Panorama-South (inc BC, Alberta and Northern Montana)

Visited February 2013