“Beautiful place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

aj_fawcet...
North Yorkshire
“Beautiful place!”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This place is absolutely gorgeous, the view is to die for! Karen and Natasha made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The room was great and the hot tub an added bonus!
Breakfast was delicious and set us up for a full day kayaking! Would definitely recommend and will be back when we next visit Port McNeill!

Thanks

30 Sep 2017
I am glad you enjoyed your stay come back anytime. My door is always open. Karen
Ruediger...
“great place!”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Karen is very friendly (and was fast and helpful in email communication before my stay) and offered a nice place to live with an excellent breakfast. She has also two cute dogs. I did like the stay very much. Only one problem: It was too short, because I did not have more days for Vancouver Island. But I hope to be back some day. Thank you, Karen!

30 Aug 2017
Thank you and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our doors are always open to you and your family.
Jeremy G
“Luxurious house overlooking the ocean”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Located overlooking forest and ocean beyond. We saw Eagles on a tree from our window.
The house is beautifully clean and very tastefully decorated.
Karen is a lovely host who provided a really nice breakfast. There were Nanaimo
Bars @ a bottle of wine waiting for us.
If we return to the north of the island again we would want to stay here again.
Would recommend without hesitation.

5 Aug 2017
Thank you, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our door is always open
PhilL1110
“Why would I stay anywhere else!!!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I stayed for 2 nights in the upstairs suite. Karen was a wonderful hostess and I felt right at home my whole stay. The views from the suite and private hot tub were incredible. Breakfast was delicious both mornings and I always left very satisfied. I would highly recommend this lovely Bed and Breakfast to anyone travelling to the North Island.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Was made to feel very much at home.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Sep 2016
Thank you I am glad you enjoyed your stay
Kay G
Katy, Texas, United States
“Just like home, only better”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My sons and I had the entire bottom floor to ourselves. The rooms (and entire house) were spotless and the rooms were spacious and comfortable.
Our hostess went out of her way to help us out with rides and laundry, as well as serving breakfast (delicious!) on our schedule. I really couldn't have asked for more! A great choice.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
25 Aug 2016
Thank you, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Jennie T
“Home from Home - So Friendly”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed with Karen the night before and the night after our kayak trip with Kingfisher wilderness adventures. Karen and her daughter made us feel so welcome straight away. The accommodation as pristine and very homely. It was our honeymoon and we were treated to a bottle of wine and some cakes in our room. Karen went over and above to help make our stay perfect. Helping us with a lift into town and back and even giving us a little tour. Breakfast was fit for a king and again, nothing was any trouble. The beds were so comfy and we had the chance to sleep in two different rooms on our stay. Both beautiful and with hot tubs. Perfect after 4 days kayaking. Karen even took us for our coach on departure and waited for me outside the super market to get me there on time. The nicest person we met all of our trip and if you stay here, you will not be disappointed. Great value for money too. Thanks Karen, you are one of lifes gems. Jennie & Dan x

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The customer service and homely feel
Liked least: That we didn't stay longer
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
20 Jul 2016
Thank you, you and Dan are very sweet.
Hans L
Campbell River, Canada
“Very nice spot, well maintained”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I stayed for the full month of August and found the accommodations very nice and well maintained. Had a BBQ outside my door which I used on a nightly basis. Jennifer was very helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I would recommend staying at theses accommodations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: BBQ outside door
Liked least: Maid service once a week
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing