“A relaxing stay”
other travellers have booked this property
ocean view of the Trail Islands
hot tub in moonlight beach fire
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
hot tub in moonlight
beach fire
tides out  !
private beach area
beach great for lounging, walking , swimming
Islandview Cottage
Oceanside suite bath
Oceanside suite  bedroom
oceanside suite patio
oceanside suite kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cottage -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Sechelt, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 167 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
French first
Any
Amy R
“A relaxing stay”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We stayed at absolute heaven suites for 2 nights in June. It was a stunning location overlooking the pebble beach. Our hosts Doug and Doreen were very warm, welcoming and helpful giving us information about the local area and what we could do during the day. Our suite was lovely and had all the amenities you'd want (dishwasher, bbq on the balcony, use of washer/dryer, use of home gym...). We opted for the romance package so there was wine, fresh fruit and flowers on our arrival, and the breakfast included with that was delicious! We made use of the hot tub overlooking the water both evenings with robes provided, we also used the fire pit later in the evening to keep warm and toast marshmallows. I really can't praise absolute heaven highly enough! I'm just really disappointed that we only managed to book 2 nights - if we make it back to BC again we'll be sure to pay a longer visit.

Value Location
PeterPaul...
“The Perfect Family Getaway”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My husband, myself and our 10 year old daughter just got home after 4 days of relaxation at absolute heaven suites! The views are incredible. The location can't be beat. We will be back year after year! A big thank you to Dorren and Doug, our gracious hosts who ensured all our needs were met.

Travelling group: Family
DaveNeufe...
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing Getaway”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My wife, 10 month old son and I spent a weekend at Absolute Heaven and highly enjoyed ourself. The suite is spacious, well laid out and was spotless on our arrival. The views from almost every room were breathtaking and you can hear the waves crashing on the beach with the door open. The suite opens onto a flat patch of grass (that my son loved) which over looks the beach and ocean. Off to the side their infinity hot tub which was perfect location for star gazing at night. There is a little path down to the beach where you will find sun loungers, a little sandy beach area and a fire pit. We enjoyed a great bonfire the last night of our stay with a few other guests. Overall I would highly recommend this vacation suite and I would definitely bring my family back but next time I would stay longer than just 2 days.

Value Service
Travelling group: Family
Catherine...
Grand Forks, Canada
“"Absolute Heaven" says it l!”
Reviewed 18 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I received a one-night gift certificate six years ago and was pleased when the Penn's honoured it without hesitation. A friend and I were in Sechelt for a golf tournament and stayed in the Oceanfront Suite for 3 nights. What a treat! From its beautiful location right on the ocean, to the cleanliness, to the spaciousness of the suite, to lovely outdoor furnishings, to the hot tub, to the added touches of robes and slippers and champagne, we could not ask for anything more! Great hosts, great service, great experience!

Value Location
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Sarah T
Vancouver, Canada
“Not Just A Clever Name”
Reviewed 25 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Stayed one night with my husband in between exhausting work schedules. Even if you only have one evening its completely worth it. This place had everything we needed down to tinfoil. You could show up here with a change of clothes and a bathing suit and you wouldn't be hard-up. We had a fire on the beach, a romantic hot tub, cooked a salmon on our own bbq (we stayed in the cottage house, separate from the main house), went on a beach walk, had a fabulous time. They even gave us a bottle of their home wine. The hosts are very nice and left us to our privacy. Their property is well maintained, the view is fantastic. What more could you want?

Rooms Cleanliness
Bruce M
London, Canada
“Ocean side delight”
Reviewed 15 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I don’t submit reviews very often, but this stay warrants one. I’ll keep it short. Great visit. Great location with huge meticulously clean and well-appointed suite (Oceanside suite). We were welcomed with a complementary bottle of wine and snacks. Fully equipped kitchen. They even provide bath robes and slippers (nice touch). Kitchen and living room have large picture windows overlooking the ocean. Also has a covered patio for dining or relaxing. Nice grounds. Even watched a bald eagle devouring a fish on the beach (very cool).

Cleanliness Service
LenCal
North Vancouver, Canada
“Absolute Heaven Says it All!”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We received such a warm and inviting welcome from Doreen and Doug. The ocean suite was well appointed and the garden area was immaculate. The hot tub overlooking the ocean was perfect and we were lucky enough to have a beautiful sunset. Doreen and Doug really do give you privacy as well so it feels like you're the only ones there (unless of course you need them, then they are easy to find). The only thing I am disappointed about is not staying longer but we will definitely be back!

Cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing