“Tasty lunchtime options”

Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We needed a light lunch and this fitted the bill, very tasty and the staff were very helpful as we received a couple of phone calls from our hosts needed to contact us while we were there.

2  Thank Don870

Reviewed 30 March 2014

My husband and I went to Ty's this weekend for the first time, at the suggestion of some friends who had been there an hour before us. We were greeted at the door by a very friendly lady. She took us up front to take our orders. I had a really hard time deciding between the soups, so she told us she could do half a bowl of one, half a bowl of the other. Loved the flexibility!

We also ordered 2 flatbreads (one artichoke, the other roasted veggie - both were good, but the artichoke was the best!). The soups were amazing - one was a chipotle yam coconut, the other a carrot ginger coconut. Perfect for a rainy Sechelt day. One of my friends, who had gone the hour before me, had the mushroom brie sandwich, and said that was excellent.

We are looking forward to eating here again when we visit the Sunshine Coast. We highly recommend it! Ty's: keep up the amazing food and excellent, friendly service!

4  Thank GalacticKim
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

A delicious white bean and bacon soup and a savoury cheddar scone, perfectly baked all for just six bucks. Ty's is deservedly number one and I've never thought anything less.

3  Thank SecheltWanderer
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Having read a review about the Thanksgiving meal prepared for takeout in Oct. 2013 from Ty's, we decided to contact the restaurant to inquire about the possibility of having a takeout meal for Christmas as we were arriving merely a day or two prior to the 25th and felt it would make life easier. We were contacted in Alberta to let us know that yes, they would be happy to do so but we could never have been prepared for the gargantuan feast with which we were presented with an offer of a delivery as well. We had enough food for the two of us to enjoy two meals, two sandwiches each (a tradition of ours on Boxing Day and still enough to make a pot of soup to last an additional 2 days. Our turkey, both white and dark meat was roasted to perfection and was accompanied by simply delicious stuffing, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, an assortment of oven roasted vegetables that were so very tasty and a huge container of gravy. I had mentioned that we really enjoyed gravy so when we arrived to pick up our meal, they asked if we would like an additional container. We had passed on cranberry sauce but it was available should we change our minds. What a lovely surprise it was to find this Bistro run by a young daughter, her mother and grandmother. We stopped by prior to departing Sechelt and felt we were treated like new friends while enjoying a drink and a delicious tapas plate which filled us to the brim. Despite that, we could not resist taking out the best blueberry scone I have ever eaten, a couple of vegetables and their deservedly famous cabbage rolls.
This is an experience not to be missed while in Sechelt but you may want to consider ordering the cabbage rolls ahead as they are a popular item every Wednedsay.

3  Thank travelcrazy2014
Reviewed 12 January 2014

by far the best chowder I've ever tasted, and I can't wait to try it again on my next trip to Sechelt.

2  Thank Zachary M