“Excellent long-weekend break!”

Above the Inlet B and B and Vacation Rentals
Ranked #2 of 27 Sechelt B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Patricia and Peter were very accommodating and insightful, helping us make the most of our Sunshine Coast experience. Excellent customer service, starting at the moment we made the reservation to the very last good-bye. Not your usual B&B experience, you really do feel like sharing their home with them, yet always with the possibility to enjoy your privacy. All suites as comfortable and well-equipped for both short/long stays (ours came with better kitchen utensils/crockery than we have at our own home!). It now feels like we have a family up in Sechelt and look forward to going back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hana D
abovetheinlet, Owner at Above the Inlet B and B and Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we know we will be seeing you again very soon and can hardly wait.
Until then all our very best to you both

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family visited Sechelt recently and found this B&B. I sent an inquiry email about the pricing and features. Patricia called me next day early morning and told me all what I wanted to know. Then I booked two rooms and set up the departure date.

This was a great experience. Cozy rooms and nice accommodation! Patricia and Peter arranged everything we need and very patient to introduce us the facilities even we only stayed one night. Peter also gave me some recommendations some place I should visit.

Highly recommended if you have a short trip over Sechelt.

F&J

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank fy8888

Thank you very much for this lovely review, it was such a pleasure to meet your family, we will look forward to your next visit to Sechelt.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Our stay (3 nights) was to short to fully enjoy the comfort of the clean and fully equiped room/kitchen. Comfortable king-sized bed. Great view over the inlet when sitting at the table.
Hosts Patricia and Peter are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cornelis W

Thank you very much for your positive review, we look forward to welcoming you back to Above the Inlet. Patricia and Peter

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed in the penthouse suite with 2 other friends and we all really enjoyed our time there. The B&B was very clean, comfortable and had a great view. You have everything you need and the hosts, Patricia and Peter were so friendly and inviting and were happy to answer any of our questions. The B&B isn't too far from all the stores or lighthouse pub, my friends and I didn't have a car so we walked everywhere. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Sechelt!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sd5Vancouver_Canada

Thank you for your thoughtful review of the Penthouse suite, it was such a pleasure to meet all of your girls and hope that you will be our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Staying at Above the Inlet was everything we had hoped for, and MORE!!! We stayed in the well-appointed Cozy Room which was sparkling clean with a fully equipped kitchen and bath and included everything a vacationer could need. We enjoyed the private patio, the comfortable king-sized bed with high quality linens, and especially loved the view of the bay from our dining table where we watched bald head eagles soaring over the water. Our lovely hosts, Patricia and Peter, were always available when we had questions of things to do. Hiking the nearby enchanted forest to the Skookumchuck Narrows was a highlight of our 3-week trip to BC & Alaska. Any future trips to the Sunshine Coast will definitely include a stay at Above the Inlet.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
abovetheinlet1, Owner at Above the Inlet B and B and Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a detailed glowing review of Above the Inlet, it was such a pleasure to meet you both and to know that you had a memorable time with us. We look forward to your next visit. All the best to you both. Patricia and Peter

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My brother and I were looking for a quiet place to stay whilst visiting a poorly relative. We wanted some more comfort than a motel and found this B & B by pure chance! Patricia and Peter were wonderful and friendly but sensitive enough to give us space when we needed. What could have been a difficult trip for us was made so much easier with the fantastic facilities and the super comfortable beds and the warm welcome. If you are hesitating to book - don't!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property we are so happy that we were able to make your trip one that was easier given the reason for your trip. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you and your family joy.
All the best to you both

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was lucky to get the Sunshine Coast as part of my territory. I called the Visitor Centre in Sechelt to inquire about a place who would take me and my dog (Saint Bernard puppy). They were very welcoming with the idea, so I went on the ferry. My son joined me too. He's a young boy who enjoys trips and has been to many hotels.

We had a very warm welcome, including our dog. They helped us with the luggage and had a very cute and cozy room for us. It was cold that night, so they suggested we could have the dog in the room if we had to.

They had a nice full suite, television, cable, fireplace, dinning table and a full bathroom. We had separate entrance with privacy and door with coded key-less lock.

We stayed for two night at a very reasonable price.

The views were spectacular and we all enjoyed the stay at this place. I am sure I am going back to this wonderful Bed and Breakfast.

Room Tip: No complains :)!