“Love it!!!”

Add it.
All Good Burger
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This place deserves my first Tripadvisor review, eat here all the time and never disappointed! Consistently good meals in a trendy place with a great interior (thought I was in Vancouver the first time I entered!!) The ALLoha burger is my favorite by far, perfect portions and value for your $$. Nothing like cooling down from the beach in an air-conditioned fun place with a delicious burger and an ice cold beer to go with it! Definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank gibsonsfoodie

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Great service with a smile and amazing food . You have to try this place if you pass through Sechelt . We will definitely be back .

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Had the all brie burger. Best i've ever had. Forget the negative urbanspoon reviews. If you're looking for refined dining you should be looking elsewhere anyways. A McDonald's combo will cost you as much as a burger and fries here. No brainer...go to AGB!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My wife and just ate there. Both had their aloha burgers. One order of yam fries and one order of onion rings. Burgers were fantastic. Great flavor, just the right amount of sauce and bun size perfect. Onion rings were the crispest we've ever had. We would go back for sure. Had trouble finding the place at first as its on the outside of the mall with a discrete entrance. Keep looking if you can't find it as its worth the visit.

1  Thank BrianBbq
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Had the Alloha Burger. It was the best burger I've had. The slaw was unique and also the best I've had. Hope they start franchising, I'd love to enjoy this restaurants menu again

1  Thank Ron D