Sechelt Inlet B&B
US$89
US$130
Travelocity
US$105
Gibsons Garden Hotel(Gibsons)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$97
Sunshine Lodge Inn(Gibsons)(Great Value!)
US$110
Rockwater Secret Cove Resort(Halfmoon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$157
The Stonewater Motel(Madeira Park)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshomemade cookieshot tubbed and breakfastsunshine coastfresh flowersamazing hostssense of humourtea and coffeetwo nightsout of this worldamazing viewslong weekendporpoise bayevery morningjeandickinlet
Reviewed 2 October 2011

My husband and I were celebrating our 25 year anniversary and some friends of ours has stayed at the Sechelt Inlet B&B twice. We had never stayed at a B&B so we were very nervous considering we were celebrating such a big occasion. From the second we stepped onto the property we knew we had made a GREAT decision. This place is beautiful and the scenery is beyond amazing. Dick and Jean are 2 of the most friendliest and nicest people. They were very helpful in directing us to restaurants and to excursions. The food that is prepared is not just any ol' breakfast. They do it w/ such class and the presentation is awesome. I am not just saying this to say it but the food is some of the finest we have ever eaten. It is truly amazing!! I can't say enough about our first visit to a B&B and most importantly to this B&B. I promise you will NOT be disappointed. I will definitely stay there again! Thank you Dick and Jean for helping us have the greatest memories for our 25 year anniversary!! God Bless You!

Room Tip: Choose a corner suite.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2011

There were a lot of things that lead us to this B&B. They were easy to find online and at the Visitor's information centre directory. We hadn't yet booked a place to stay so we were very lucky to have found this place. From the moment I spoke with Jean on the phone, I felt like I was talking to a really nice aunt who was welcoming me to her place.

They were out of the house when we called but they had left the room open for us to view at our leisure. The rooms were very clean and beautifully decorated.

The location of the property is off the beaten path, tucked away in a neighborhood that is situated on a steep slope overlooking the Sechelt Inlet so the view is spectacular. There are also Kayak rentals a couple minutes drive away.

A healthy breakfast was included in the price and there was free flowing coffee and juice. But again, what really blew me and my girlfriend away was how nice and accommodating the owners were. They were such nice people that I just had to go out of my way to write a positive review.

Thanks Jean and Dick. We'll be back to visit, and hopefully with some friends.

Room Tip: Both corner suites are the best, but try to for the newly renovated one.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2011

We had a wonderful one-night stay with Dick and Jean. Would have like to stay longer, but the home was full.
Absolutely stunning view from the balcony. The rooms are tastefully decorated.
Breakfast with another couple present was great.
We'll be back

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This is a lovely B&B - the rooms which are on the lower ground floor of the house are very big, well equipped and with good bathrooms. The house is terraced so the guest rooms overllok the garden. All the rooms open on to a big covered deck with fantastic views of the Sechelt Inlet and there is even a big hot tub that we did not have time to use. Dick and Jean are great hosts - really friendly and welcoming and happy to help with suggestions of local restaurants and things to do. Our room was light and airy, with books, pictures and nice bathrobes. Lovely breakfast with everything home made, including delicious muffins and scones. All the rooms share a kichen area with fridge, kettle and coffee maker, everything you need to make tea and coffee, and a jar of home made cookies. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2011

This was a very memorable stay. Dick and Jean we so very hospitable, friendly and welcoming. Even though this location is a little out of the way - the views and serenity is worth it! We felt very pampered, special and comfortable. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious and so beautifully presented. Thank you Jean & Dick for a wonderful and memorable stay!
Cindy & Keith