“Best Kept Secret!”

Ranked #6 of 26 Sechelt B&B and Inns
Gresham, Oregon
“Best Kept Secret!”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We spent two nights at the Sechelt Inlet and thoroughly enjoyed it! Our room was very clean, comfortable and wonderfully decorated. Jean and Dick, the owners, went out of their way to make us feel at home and comfortable. They have amazing gardens and a million dollar view of the bay. Breakfasts, which were delicious, were gourmet made with fresh fruit, homemade dishes and fresh herbs. We are looking forward to coming back again and we will not hesitate to stay at this best kept secret, the Sechelt Inlet.

Room Tip: The blue room is right next to their wonderful hot tub, my personal favorite. All the rooms have a...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
, Owner at Sechelt Inlet B&B, responded to this review, 23 June 2012
A great big thank you, for taking the time to write this wonderful review!
Kindly, Jean and Dick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Calgary
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Parked by the roadside at 6PM making a last minute decision on where to stay could have some risk. Fortunately, my call to Dick and Jean got me a restaurant recommendation, a well prepared room with nice private bath, and some great breakfast conversation in the morning.
Dick and Jean showed me about, gave me privacy to enjoy the deck and the view of the inlet. We had a nice Get To Know You visit in the morning over a generous breakfast before I was on my way to explore the area. Sometimes being spontaneous works out very well!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Just_Ray_Cgy
dickandjean, Owner at Sechelt Inlet B&B, responded to this review, 19 June 2012
Hi Ray:
Thank you very much for the great review, it is much appreciated!
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Although a little bit of a drive out of Sechelt, this B&B was well worth it. Each room has access to a deck with awesome views over Sechelt Inlet, and our room was also very comfortable. There's also a small shared kitchen available for use that has a mini fridge as well as tea and coffe. The hosts were friendly and helpful and made a superb breakfast.

Would definitely recommend this B&B.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
dickandjean, Owner at Sechelt Inlet B&B, responded to this review, 28 May 2012
Hi Mark and Belinda:
Just a quick note to thank you for taking the time to give us this great review.
It is much appreciated!
Maple Ridge, Canada
Reviewed 11 March 2012

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway to this wonderful B&B for our 10th wedding anniversary. Everything about our stay was fantastic. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. The rooms were impeccably clean and nicely decorated. All rooms have an adjoining deck and breathtaking ocean view. The hot tub was a great way to unwind at the end of the day and the hosts were friendly, accommodating, and great to talk to. We didn't want to leave, as many don't, and hope we can return in the not too distant future. You will NOT be disappointed in choosing the Sechelt Inlet B&B.

Lori & Jeff
Maple Ridge, BC

• Stayed March 2012
Mesa
Reviewed 2 October 2011

My husband and I were celebrating our 25 year anniversary and some friends of ours has stayed at the Sechelt Inlet B&B twice. We had never stayed at a B&B so we were very nervous considering we were celebrating such a big occasion. From the second we stepped onto the property we knew we had made a GREAT decision. This place is beautiful and the scenery is beyond amazing. Dick and Jean are 2 of the most friendliest and nicest people. They were very helpful in directing us to restaurants and to excursions. The food that is prepared is not just any ol' breakfast. They do it w/ such class and the presentation is awesome. I am not just saying this to say it but the food is some of the finest we have ever eaten. It is truly amazing!! I can't say enough about our first visit to a B&B and most importantly to this B&B. I promise you will NOT be disappointed. I will definitely stay there again! Thank you Dick and Jean for helping us have the greatest memories for our 25 year anniversary!! God Bless You!

Room Tip: Choose a corner suite.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 9 September 2011

There were a lot of things that lead us to this B&B. They were easy to find online and at the Visitor's information centre directory. We hadn't yet booked a place to stay so we were very lucky to have found this place. From the moment I spoke with Jean on the phone, I felt like I was talking to a really nice aunt who was welcoming me to her place.

They were out of the house when we called but they had left the room open for us to view at our leisure. The rooms were very clean and beautifully decorated.

The location of the property is off the beaten path, tucked away in a neighborhood that is situated on a steep slope overlooking the Sechelt Inlet so the view is spectacular. There are also Kayak rentals a couple minutes drive away.

A healthy breakfast was included in the price and there was free flowing coffee and juice. But again, what really blew me and my girlfriend away was how nice and accommodating the owners were. They were such nice people that I just had to go out of my way to write a positive review.

Thanks Jean and Dick. We'll be back to visit, and hopefully with some friends.

Room Tip: Both corner suites are the best, but try to for the newly renovated one.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Nanoose Bay, Canada
Reviewed 12 August 2011

We had a wonderful one-night stay with Dick and Jean. Would have like to stay longer, but the home was full.
Absolutely stunning view from the balcony. The rooms are tastefully decorated.
Breakfast with another couple present was great.
We'll be back

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sechelt
Painted Boat Resort
#3 of 26 in Sechelt
The Tuwanek Hotel
The Tuwanek Hotel
#2 of 26 in Sechelt

Been to Sechelt Inlet B&B? Share your experiences!