“Haven of Tranquillity”
Review of Sechelt Inlet B&B

Sechelt Inlet B&B
Ranked #4 of 27 Sechelt B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This B and B is an utter delight. As we were shown to our room an involuntary gasp of amazement escaped me. The view is just stunning. The room itself was so well designed with everything of the best quality. I particularly loved the very spacious shower and the wonderfully soft duvet on the very comfortable bed, which guaranteed an excellent night's sleep. The icing on the cake was a mother deer and her baby walking sedately through the garden just under our window (and I've got the photograph to prove it). Breakfast was delicious too. All in all a wonderful escape from the bustle and noise of daily life.

Room Tip: I love "Blue", so Dogwood is the room of my choice
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We had this B&B booked by our agency on our roundtrip and it felt like coming home. Jean and Dick were so helpful by planning our adventures around Sechelt and the breakfasts are really amazing. This is, what you need in a vacation! GREAT!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We spent two nights at the Sechelt Inlet and thoroughly enjoyed it! Our room was very clean, comfortable and wonderfully decorated. Jean and Dick, the owners, went out of their way to make us feel at home and comfortable. They have amazing gardens and a million dollar view of the bay. Breakfasts, which were delicious, were gourmet made with fresh fruit, homemade dishes and fresh herbs. We are looking forward to coming back again and we will not hesitate to stay at this best kept secret, the Sechelt Inlet.

Room Tip: The blue room is right next to their wonderful hot tub, my personal favorite. All the rooms have a...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 June 2012

A great big thank you, for taking the time to write this wonderful review!

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Parked by the roadside at 6PM making a last minute decision on where to stay could have some risk. Fortunately, my call to Dick and Jean got me a restaurant recommendation, a well prepared room with nice private bath, and some great breakfast conversation in the morning.
Dick and Jean showed me about, gave me privacy to enjoy the deck and the view of the inlet. We had a nice Get To Know You visit in the morning over a generous breakfast before I was on my way to explore the area. Sometimes being spontaneous works out very well!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Just_Ray_Cgy
dickandjean, Owner at Sechelt Inlet B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Hi Ray:
Thank you very much for the great review, it is much appreciated!

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Although a little bit of a drive out of Sechelt, this B&B was well worth it. Each room has access to a deck with awesome views over Sechelt Inlet, and our room was also very comfortable. There's also a small shared kitchen available for use that has a mini fridge as well as tea and coffe. The hosts were friendly and helpful and made a superb breakfast.

Would definitely recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
dickandjean, Owner at Sechelt Inlet B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Hi Mark and Belinda:
Just a quick note to thank you for taking the time to give us this great review.
It is much appreciated!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway to this wonderful B&B for our 10th wedding anniversary. Everything about our stay was fantastic. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. The rooms were impeccably clean and nicely decorated. All rooms have an adjoining deck and breathtaking ocean view. The hot tub was a great way to unwind at the end of the day and the hosts were friendly, accommodating, and great to talk to. We didn't want to leave, as many don't, and hope we can return in the not too distant future. You will NOT be disappointed in choosing the Sechelt Inlet B&B.

Lori & Jeff
Maple Ridge, BC

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 2 October 2011

My husband and I were celebrating our 25 year anniversary and some friends of ours has stayed at the Sechelt Inlet B&B twice. We had never stayed at a B&B so we were very nervous considering we were celebrating such a big occasion. From the second we stepped onto the property we knew we had made a GREAT decision. This place is beautiful and the scenery is beyond amazing. Dick and Jean are 2 of the most friendliest and nicest people. They were very helpful in directing us to restaurants and to excursions. The food that is prepared is not just any ol' breakfast. They do it w/ such class and the presentation is awesome. I am not just saying this to say it but the food is some of the finest we have ever eaten. It is truly amazing!! I can't say enough about our first visit to a B&B and most importantly to this B&B. I promise you will NOT be disappointed. I will definitely stay there again! Thank you Dick and Jean for helping us have the greatest memories for our 25 year anniversary!! God Bless You!

Room Tip: Choose a corner suite.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sechelt
Gibsons Garden Hotel
#1 of 5 in Sechelt
At The Shore B&B
At The Shore B&B
#7 of 27 in Sechelt

Been to Sechelt Inlet B&B? Share your experiences!