“the best lil secret in sechelt!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sechelt
Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa
Ranked #4 of 27 Sechelt B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 July 2008

What a gem! The property is homey and comfortable. perfect for that quiet, romantic getaway! Deanna is a great hostess! Excellent breaky with breathaking views from all decks or hot tubs!
We've been happy return customers for 3 years running! perfect, quick escape from the city!
Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 July 2008

We just spent 3 glorious nights at the Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast in Sechelt on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. Our suite was the Sunset suite and as advertised we were able to watch an incredible sunset from the hot tub on our first evening. The suite is beatifully appointed with every necessity and little extra touches everywhere. The bed is a four-poster canopy with romantic mosquito netting that you can leave open or not. It is one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in with luxurious linens and a view from the bed out to the ever-changing Pacific Ocean. The bathroom is large and beautiful with a jacuzzi soaker tub and separate shower. It is complete with spa quality lotions, shampoos, hair dryer, plush towels and guest robes. The finishing touch, candles around the tub.
The sitting area has comfortable chairs, a gas fireplace, leather loveseat and television. More candles and still the gorgeous view. The snack kitchen has a small fridge, coffeemaker, microwave and complimentary supplies for morning coffee. The table and chairs are positioned to capture the view while you enjoy your meals. Outside your door is a private verandah with comfortable outdoor chairs, a sunken cedar deck with lounge chairs for sunning and a barbecue if you want to cook. The breakfasts were incredible and served right on time each morning by the charming hostess. There is lots to do in the area but we found it difficult to leave we loved our suite so much! We did manage a little sight seeing, a round of golf, some beach combing and playing in the tidal pools right below our suite. We watched the Eagles and variety of boats outside our door with the binoculars that our hosts provide.
This is an incredible place and one that is truly even better than advertised. I recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 14 July 2008

My wife and I desperately needed some time away from the grind so we booked a two night stay in the sunset suite. This trip turned out to be exactly what we needed, which was due mostly to the comfortable accommodations at Beach Hideaway.

Though there are 3 suites, each is very private and we had little interaction with those who rented the other suites. Since we arrived first, Deanna gave us a quick tour of the other suites. Each suite is very well designed and comfortable, without too much clutter, and separated well from the other suites. The only real difference is size of the suite and size/presence of a jacuzzi.

The hosts were amazing. We got a chance to chat briefly with both John and Deanna and they both seem natural at making guests feel at home and vanish long before their presence becomes annoying. They gave us lots of information about the surrounding areas and which events/sights/restaurants were worth visiting.

The view was one of the best parts of this B&B. A breathtaking scene of glistening water is available from the comfort of the back porch. We explored Sechelt for a better location to watch the sunset and found none.

Another point worth mentioning is the breakfast. John and Deanna prepare it themselves and customize it to the tastes/preferences/needs of their guests. Both breakfasts we received were delicious and the portions were large. The first day we had omelets with a toasted croissant and the second day we had eggs benny with hashbrowns, each accompanied by a cup of fresh cut fruit.

Overall, the trip was very relaxing, couldn't have gone better, and was well worth the price.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2007

The "Perfect Place" for a "Perfect Getaway"!!!!! An absolute treat for a "Perfect Birthday Celebration"!!!!! The view is spectacular....
... every moment is captivating..... from the early morning moon set, sunrise and the setting sun....... Heaven here on Earth!!!! The
Hosts are indulging and kind, with a delicious treat served to you each morning....(fit for a King!!!!).... Fabulous!!!! Wish I was there right this minute...... perhaps a little daydreaming will take me there!!!.......Blessings!

LM

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2007

found this place on tripadvisor and checked out their own site. The rooms are decorated in a beautiful modern style unlike most bed and breakfasts I've found. The price was on the upper end of the ones I was looking at, but we booked the eagle suite which featured a private hot tub on the deck.

When we got there, the room looked as it did on the site and was beautiful. The Hot tub was private in that it was for that suite only, but it was not enclosed so that nobody could see you in it. The point of that though is that you can have a view of the sky and water while you sit in it (you might have to sit up a bit for the water view).

Breakfast was great and deanna (sorry, I think that was her name) was
a great host and we spent quite a bit of time talking. The room and view were beautiful and we had a great time.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2007

It one day clicked to me that "I need a getaway".
So I did a look up on B&B's in BC, and by fluke I clicked on Beach Hide Away. With my instint I just knew this was the one and when I arrived I could not have been more pleased.
To my suprise it was even better then I expected, Deanna the owner was also such a sweetheart since I do not drive she picked me up from the ferry so I could get to this little paradise.
Not once did I not feel like I was away from home because they made me feel like I was.
The breakfasts were no word of a lie was the "most delicious meals" that has ever crossed my lips.
You would just have to stay their to know what I mean.
I took the most amazing photo's which I am extremely proud of
and so far I have handed out all the brochures that I left with which was around 50. I encourage singles, couples and small families to definatly book some time at Beach Hide Away.
It is a home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled solo