Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sechelt
See available hotels
View Hotel
The Stonewater Motel(Madeira Park)
View Hotel
All reviewseagle suiteprivate hot tubget awayb bwonderful placeeach morningromantic getawaysunshine coastsunset roomespresso machineyear wedding anniversarywonderful breakfastbar fridgethis past weekendsteam showerfresh fruiteggs benedict
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My friend and I booked this B&B including the SPA Package, we stayed 2 nights at THE EAGLE SUITE, very comfortable, bathroom has a SOAKER Tub, SHOWER with different shower heads you can choose, and Fireplace.View from the room is amazing, you have a clear view of the Ocean , and in the evening laying on a comfortable bed, hearing the waves pounding on the shore below.It is 113 steps to the SPA HUT , Sauna and Beach. We received our spa treatments in the SPA HUT, cozy, warm, big window to see outside and to hear the ocean waves as you relax.We had breakfast brought to our suite, very delicious and lots of variety. We enjoyed our stay very much, and will be back again.Thanks Marsha, Michelle and Teresa.

Room Tip: Sunset Suite is bigger, Each Suite has its own HOT TUB ( outside) and BAR-B QUE.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
oceanexperience, Owner at Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for your review! I appreciate the time you took to write this great review and it will also help my future guest with their travel plans I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed all that the Just the Girls Spa Package has to offer.
It was my pleasure to be of service to you and hopefully we'll see you again at the Beach Hideaway B&B in the future.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I have stayed at the Beach Hideaway numerous times over the last 3 years but recently we booked the newer Sea to Sky suite. All I can say is...Amazing! Its like being in a suite floating above the trees. The windows are quite large which allows a panoramic view of the ocean and islands from your king size, very comfortable bed. At night we sat out on the covered porch watching the sun go down and stars come out. The suite is well appointed with a spacious, beautiful shower, claw foot tub, double sinks, fireplace between sleeping area and bathroom plus a wet bar with Espresso machine. Marsha, the owner makes a very ample, tasty breakfast from scratch. She has also helped us navigate the offerings of the coast. We will return....

Room Tip: All the suites are private, quiet, face the ocean and have access to a hot tub. Try the Sea to Sky!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
oceanexperience, Owner at Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you TK for taking the time to write your amazing review and I know my future guest will appreciate your review as well.
Your patronage to the Beach Hideaway B&B is proven over and over again by each of your return visits. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the Sea to Sky Loft (our new addition ) and all the amenities that the Loft has to offer. It is also good to hear that you enjoy my breakfasts during your stay at the Beach Hideaway.

It is always my great pleasure to be of service to you! I hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I've just finished reading the last review posted for this B &B and I'd like to comment on my own experiences. I have stayed at The Beachhideaway on several occasions and have always had a wonderful time. The views are amazing and the rooms and the service are impeccable. I have had the good fortune to have stayed in 2 of the 3 suites available on different occasions and found them comfortable and beautifully appointed. The woman who owns the B & B was more than happy to accommodate my requests for breakfast. The food has always been top notch...and I happen to know that she prepares everything herself by hand.
If you are looking for a romantic get away or just a stopover on your way through, you won't be disappointed. I highly recommend The Beachhideaway.

Room Tip: All the rooms are on the ocean side of the B & B so they all have water views. If you really want a romantic experience, I would recommend the Sea to Sky room. The king sized bed and the beautiful claw foot tub with the see through fireplace combine to make this room my all-time favourite.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
oceanexperience, Owner at Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

As a repeat customer, it means a lot to me that you took the time to write this great view!

You are absolutely right I do make my breakfasts from scratch from the hollandaise sauce for eggs benys that are served with real home fries potatoes.....my waffles & muffins are homemade....the veggies that are hand cut and the bacon are all panned fried for my omelets that are topped with tomatoes and real cheese.

Once again I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the Beach Hideaway B&B and I look forward to seeing you again the near future!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

The lady who runs this B&B was very nice and welcoming and the suite was comfortable with a lovey view.
The problem was the breakfast or lack of it. I travel on business and often choose to stay in B&B's. When I arrived at this one the lady asked what time I would like breakfast. When I told her that I would need to eat by 715 am she said "Oh I don't do breakfasts before 830 am". So I basically only got the bed and was not even offered a discount for this! Had to go to Ricky's restaurant for breakfast instead!
I did however manage to have a breakfast on one of the mornings there and was NOT impressed. It was basically an average omelette served in the microwave container that it was cooked in, and 2 small overcooked waffles with some whip cream, strawberries and blue berries. NOT gourmet at all. I'm no chef but could have done a much better job.
I have stayed at other B&B's in Sechelt and have had great GOURMET breakfasts at ANY time that I request without question.
Also there is no thermostat temperature control so almost impossible to keep the temperature at a comfortable level.
I will not be coming back to this one. I will stick to the other Sechelt B&B's I have used in the past. I suggest that you also look at other ones as well. For this rate, you can definitely get more for your dollar in Sechelt.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
oceanexperience, Owner at Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Hi Chris,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with my breakfast. This is the first complaint that I've have in 5 years of being in the B&B business. Other guests have praised my breakfast. I'm sorry that I did not come up to your expectations. I will endeavour to do better.

Upon your arrival at the Beach Hideaway B&B I did say that I serve breakfast between 8:30 am to 10:00 am and when you requested that you would like it earlier, I try to accommodate you by serving breakfast to you at 8:00 am the first morning of your stay. For the second morning you came to me and said that you would not be requiring breakfast as you needed to check out by 7:00 am.

The Sunset Suite is heated by the gas fireplace and I showed you how to control the heat with the control knob on the fireplace.
I try to do my very best to accommodate and be of service to my guest, once again I apologize that I fell short for you.

Beach Hideaway B&B

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We stayed in the Sea to Sky Loft this weekend and it was amazing. Every detail was carefully chosen to maximize guest experience, and was extremely luxurious. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was gorgeous! A rare find to be able to soak in a beautiful claw-foot tub with the fireplace on, staring out at the ocean. We will be back!

Room Tip: The Sea to Sky loft is on the top floor and it comes with a private deck with outdoor gas firepit! If we had known of this great feature we would have brought warmer clothes to sit out there longer to enjoy it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
oceanexperience, Owner at Beach Hideaway Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for your great review! My future guest will appreciate all that you wrote as well. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay in the Sea to Sky Loft!

I hope all goes well with your soon to be addition to your family!

It was my pleasure to be of service to you!

Beach Hideaway B&B and Spa