“Wonderful evening on the deck!”
Review of Blue Heron Inn

Blue Heron Inn
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Sechelt
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Took my husband for his Birthday in June.
Weather was nice so we sat on the deck.
I had the wonderful lamb.
Good service and fabulous view!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Incredibly fresh seafood cooked to perfection. Reserve a table on the patio and get there at least an hour before sunset.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My husband and I had the most incredble bouillabaise and fresh dungeness crab at the Blue Heron while on our honeymoon - the complimentary mini bottle of sparking wine was such a lovely touch :) We were so impressed with the friendly service and the view was to die for - if you're brave, take a walk out to the end of the pier - it's worth it!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is a lovely restaurant, simply but attractively furnished and in a perfect location by the gently lapping waters of the Sechelt Inlet. We had a really good meal and thoroughly enjoyed the ambience and the friendly welcome.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I recently dined at the Blue Heron to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we were not disappointed. The food was fantastic and we had great service! Would highly recommend.

1  Thank geocam2015