“Waterfront Location - Great food!”
Review of Pebbles Restaurant

Pebbles Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Sechelt
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Wonderful location right on the waterfront, no parking lot or street obstructing their view. The menu includes quite a variety of meals (unfortunately the menu shown online is out of date) for both seafood lovers and landlubbers. We've enjoyed breakfast here several months ago and dinner more recently. For dinner, I thoroughly enjoyed my chicken penne with pesto cream sauce and my husband really enjoyed his seafood pasta dish. This would be one of the finer dining establishments in Sechelt (unfortunately there aren't many). The outside appearance isn't great, it is attached to the Driftwood Inn Motel, but the food and their view is worth a visit. They also have a separate room if you wish to have them cater a special event....my parents had their 60th Anniversary party here a few years ago and it was excellent. We would return again and bring friends with us next time.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My wife and I have eaten here a number of times , our last visit was in September for lunch. We shared a BLT with fries and it was plenty for both of us, hot ,tasty and only cost around $14 -nice location with good view and friendly ,quick service. We have also had breakfast here which again is plentiful, well cooked and hot --good value on today's prices and one of the few restaurants on the Sunshine Coast I would return to. One major problem I find these days is that food and breakfasts , in particular , are served only warm since they are left standing waiting for the last item to cook- the breakfasts at Pebbles that we have eaten have always been served hot. We did have dinner here once which was average but overall I have found the food nice and service has always been good.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

The location is great, the decor inside is great, but the food is average, very much like the majority of restaurants on the Sunshine Coast. However, you can enjoy the sunset and Sechelt Beach from here so it's a great place to stop whilst you drive further up the Coast. They also have wi-fi from the motel, so that's a nice change (not many places do on the Sunshine Coast)

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stayed at the Driftwood Inn and had breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Pebbles Restaurant. The food quality is very good and delicious and the view is beautiful!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

You can't find a better setting -- right on the ocean with an incredible view. The prices are reasonable and the bread is some of the best I've ever had. Great fish and chips.
Unfortunately, the wait staff was unpleasant and seemed quite unhappy being there. Maybe it was just because it was a busy weekend.