“More then a B&B. We will come back”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sicamous
Owlhead Creek Bed &Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 10 Sicamous B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My wife and I were on our way to the Rockies from Vancouver and were looking for a B&B to stop at along the way. I found this one online and almost passed by it because the pictures on their website didn't look so hot, but then found several reviewers who said that the website photos don't do it justice and it was one of the best B&B's they ever stayed at. So we went for it.

Fantastic gem of a spot. It was just a brief stopover for us but we will specifically come back here one day for the weekend. It's up on the hill, and right off the main highway which is great if you're driving to the Rockies (or back to Vancouver). Extremely peaceful, surrounded by trees and natural wildlife, with lots of opportunity for hiking or light walks. I would personally come back specifically for the breakfast. We're both vegan, and I don't know if Deb has ever cooked a vegan breakfast before because she was pulling out her cookbooks but it was one of the best breakfast's I've ever had. Deb is obviously a natural cook, who gives you an abundance of amazing food for breakfast, with any veggies coming right out of the garden.

It's dog friendly and kid friendly and the surrounding area is farm like country with a short gravel road drive up the hill to get to it, so you need to be okay with that but I would recommend it to anyone. Rooms are clean and nice enough but it's really the peaceful surrounding area and the breakfast which are the selling points as well as Deb who is a very down to earth friendly host. Made a great start to our trip. Thanks for that!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aaron M

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I am not a bed and breakfast person, I prefer the anonymity of big hotels. I came here for my husband and daughter who like bed and breakfasts. However, here I felt restful and not put upon. Deb and Bruce make you feel like family and not in anyway intrusive if you need to be left alone. It is a very relaxed, but professional atmosphere. The rooms were very spacious, clean, nicely appointed and a steal of a good price. Our dog enjoyed the freedom of running everywhere and exploring, it is a nicely kept off leash park for her. The location is just beautiful and I do not have adequate words to explain how amazing my gluten free food was. I nearly kidnapped Deb to have her come home to cook for me the food was that wonderful! I will come here again just to eat. I was so impressed with this place the waterfalls are a sight - but make sure you are up for it - they do require some stamina!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Deb and Bruce are excellent hosts. They provide a wonderful, homey atmosphere, great cooking, and will tell you anything you want to know about the area. Breakfasts were amazing, as Deb offered up fresh fruit, granola, fresh baked muffins or scones every morning, and then your choice of "main meal" made to order - the breakfast was so wonderful (and filling), that we often had no need for lunch!

The grounds are beautiful with tons of hiking trails along the creek allowing for picturesque views of waterfalls, forest, and the creek itself.

Thanks again, Bruce and Deb!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

This was a perfect experience for us. Deb and Bruce (and their dog Trapper) are great hosts who make you feel at home.
The location is very beautiful, with view on the lake. The surroundings, including a waterfall and a creek, are fabulous too, and Bruce is always willing to be your guide.
The breakfast was outstanding, especially the homemade blueberry muffins, which were the best muffins we've ever eaten by a distance.
We stayed at the Mountain View room, which is spacious, clean and has everything you need (including bath salts and a cougar poster).
We wish we could stay longer. As a matter of fact, we met a couple who intended to stay for a night at Owlhead Creek, and ended up living there for 5 days.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

What a wonderful place the breakfast is grand all natural, the rooms beautiful so welcoming.
The scenery fantastic. Deborah and Bruce great host they become your friends after staying.

We love Sicamous and now we love it mire.

Room Tip: all their rooms are great
Reviewed 13 June 2013

All the Excellent reviews are correct! It is a Wonderful B&B with Fabulous hosts to take care of you. We were at the Owlhead Creek B&B a year ago and it is was just as relaxing and enjoyable as our first stay. Thanks so much!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Visiting Owlhead Creek B&B is the perfect way to enjoy the scenery and fresh air of British Columbia. Perched on top a big hill, with a fantastic view on the valley, sit on the patio outside before you submerge yourself in the spa tub. Your guests, Deborah and family, dogs and cat, will make sure you enjoy your stay and relax. Breakfasts are amazingly healthy, varied and fresh. Lots of trails around the house and the town of Sicamouse is just a few kilometers away. I long to go back!

Room Tip: Go for the room with the spa tub!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank CatherineB707
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sicamous
Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town
#3 of 4 in Sicamous
Sundog Bed & Breakfast
Sundog Bed & Breakfast
#6 of 10 in Sicamous

Been to Owlhead Creek Bed &Breakfast? Share your experiences!