“Poor customer service, poor custorer relations”

Anchor Riverfront Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sicamous
Anchor Riverfront Motel
Ranked #4 of 10 Sicamous B&B and Inns
Cranbrook, Canada
“Poor customer service, poor custorer relations”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I had, for our family reunion booked multiple rooms at this Motel, months in advance, upon arrival the rate we had been quoted had changed. When we disputed the rate the front clerk actually cancelled one of my reservations!! Leavening one whole family from my party without a room for the weekend. Very rude and inconsiderate! We called the owner, who himself was very rude, his response was that we must be lying about the rate we were quoted?

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
cindyb119, Manager at Anchor Riverfront Motel, responded to this review, 3 January 2016
I am so sorry you were not happy. I tried to appease your family the best I could. I never gave a quote of 50 per room for summer that would be loosing money. I have many reunions and wedding and most are very happy. I will not however be talked to or swore at and do have the right to refuse service. The one room that was cancelled was because your family member said that we were terrible and would tell everyone how incompetent we are, I asked her if she wanted the room still and she said no. I did not charge a cancel fee and the room was a single room with one queen size bed, so if a whole family was going to stay in that particular room they would have been sleeping on the floor. We are sorry for your perception. I would offer to give you a free nights stay but I'm sure you would not want it. In any case I hope the rest of your reunion went well. All the best to you and your family.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We found this motel to be clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The separate bedrooms would make this a great place for a family vacation, or for an overnight stop on a road trip. Home-made breakfast, all for a low price

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gary D
Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We booked our room almost 6 months ahead of time and were quoted a rate .They did not honor the rate.They advertise continental breakfast not only was this untrue but they never even provided guests with water and the town was on a water ban !Terrible terrible service is all we can say !Disaster!

Room Tip: Any motel in that town but this one very very very poor service unfriendly