“Managers were so kind”

Anchor Riverfront Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sicamous
Anchor Riverfront Motel
Ranked #4 of 10 Sicamous B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Managers were so kind”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This is an independently run motel and has a bit of a retro feel to it. It was great to have a separate bedroom so the kids could go to sleep. It was very clean, and the beds were great. The managers were so good to us. They rescued my daughter's MP3 player from the rain and gave us a baggie of rice to dry it out.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kelowna
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Clean and comfortable rooms at an excellent price. Loved the large back yard and deck as well as BBQ area and fire pit. Nice continental breakfast with fresh fruit and homemade baking. Friendly service from management as well as cleaning staff. I would tell all my friends and family to stay here. A great place as well as pet friendly with a dog park very close by. 10/10 in my book!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Canmore, Canada
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Stayed there end of April for one night. One very nice and quiet night. Rooms were very clean, comfortable, affordable, our pet Cocker Spaniel was very happy! TV in two rooms, how good was that? And a fridge to keep our "pop" cold. Excellent breakfast in the am with home made jam even.. Would stay there again .

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Calgary
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We have stayed at this motel multiple times, most recently on March 31st. It’s in a great location right off the highway in Sicamous. They are also equipped with free waif and are pet friendly (large dogs ok)!

Rooms- very spacious, always impeccably clean, beds are very comfortable. Rooms have two bedroom areas, two TV’s, microwave, fridge, full bathroom.

Service- we have had nothing but positive experiences every time we’ve been there with the two who run this motel. They are friendly, accommodating and always available to assist.

Breakfast- Free basic breakfast in the main reception area, with great coffee.

I would recommend this place as a stop between travels anytime.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Innisfail
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Stayed here Easter weekend 2013 I found both Tracy and Danny very nice people, easy to talk to, we had no problems at all, the rate was just what was quoted to me over the phone , the location was very good right along the trans Canada Hwy. The rooms were clean the beds were comfortable and the grounds were nice with lots of space. They have a Fire pit you can use at night and the Eagle river borders the property to the north. Tim Hortons is just a short walk away. The Free breakfast suited us just fine and we took advantage of it both mornings we were there. I would recomend this Motel to any body who needs a place to stay in Sicamous B.C.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms should be a bit quieter as we could here some noise from the people upstairs at nit...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Cranbrook, Canada
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I had, for our family reunion booked multiple rooms at this Motel, months in advance, upon arrival the rate we had been quoted had changed. When we disputed the rate the front clerk actually cancelled one of my reservations!! Leavening one whole family from my party without a room for the weekend. Very rude and inconsiderate! We called the owner, who himself was very rude, his response was that we must be lying about the rate we were quoted?

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
cindyb119, Manager at Anchor Riverfront Motel, responded to this review, 3 January 2016
I am so sorry you were not happy. I tried to appease your family the best I could. I never gave a quote of 50 per room for summer that would be loosing money. I have many reunions and wedding and most are very happy. I will not however be talked to or swore at and do have the right to refuse service. The one room that was cancelled was because your family member said that we were terrible and would tell everyone how incompetent we are, I asked her if she wanted the room still and she said no. I did not charge a cancel fee and the room was a single room with one queen size bed, so if a whole family was going to stay in that particular room they would have been sleeping on the floor. We are sorry for your perception. I would offer to give you a free nights stay but I'm sure you would not want it. In any case I hope the rest of your reunion went well. All the best to you and your family.
Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We found this motel to be clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The separate bedrooms would make this a great place for a family vacation, or for an overnight stop on a road trip. Home-made breakfast, all for a low price

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gary D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sicamous
Best Western Sicamous Inn
#2 of 4 in Sicamous
Monashee Motel
Monashee Motel
#4 of 4 in Sicamous

Been to Anchor Riverfront Motel? Share your experiences!