“Excellent hotel A++”

Best Western Sicamous Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sicamous
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The hotel is clean, beds are extremely comfortable, amazing selection for the breakfast and the staff is fantastic. We had a problem with some rowdy people outside our room and when I called front desk it was dealt with immediately. I worked at a hotel for 4 years so it takes a lot to impress me. I was blown away by Best Western and will definitely be staying here again. A+ all around.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Sicamous Inn

Reviewed 23 July 2013

This hotel was spotless and welcoming. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful.
We ate at the roadhouse in front the first evening and got our morning coffee from the Tim Hortons next door on our way down the highway. We had a nice breakfast in yet another immaculate room then packed for our road trip.I sent a message to the management congratulating them on their management of this Best Western hotel. Management is everything and they've got it right.

Room Tip: Stay here and be happy. The prevailing wisdom would say if you are coming from Vancouver to press on...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
TimCorless, Owner at Best Western Sicamous Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you for all of your kind words. My wife and I are very dedicated to making sure our hotel is a haven for the weary traveler. However, our amazing team is what makes that a reality day after day. Together, we want to welcome each guest, such as yourself, as if you were coming into our home. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel through the Shuswap area.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Excellent. I doubt there is anywhere else you should stay when in the area. Staff was friendly, and very helpful, hotel immaculate. I would stay there next time too. They recommended local restaurant, which was also a Trip Advisor number 1, Joe Schmuck's roadhouse, right across the lawn!

1  Thank Lovemysuitcases
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Loved that it was right off the highway, within walking distance to a Tim Hortons and other family dining establishments. The pool was great however updated pool toys would be a bonus. Breakfast was GREAT. The kids loved the waffles and because we were there early we didn't have to wait in line ......... like my spouse for coming in later.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
TimCorless, Owner at Best Western Sicamous Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

We are so glad that your family enjoyed staying with us. In this busy world, it can be a challenge for families to find the time to have fun together! Our team loves sharing our corner of the world with travelers who are looking for some fun and relaxation. We look forward to the next time that your family needs a place to stay in Sicamous.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

After travelling from penticton with lots of stops along the way, we stopped in sicamous. Visited the beach and checked out a few house boats. We checked into our hotel, it was nicely done up with all the amenities. It might be a little more money than it should be, but it is new. Greeted by a well trained staff and informed about all the things available , beautiful pool with two jacuzzi one inside the other outside.
They have a complementary breakfast fr. 6.30am
Very comfortable room

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I stayed here on a whim to break up the trip while driving back toward Seattle from Banff NP. I was able to book online and they had my reservation when I arrived a few hours later. It was about 11:PM when I arrived, but it felt safe and was very easy to find off Hwy 1. The girl at the desk was super cheery and helpful for such a late hour! The building where my room was located seemed rather new - the room was incredibly spacious and the bathroom looked posh! The wifi was very reliable. I was really surprised to have ended up somewhere so nice for the night. I agree that the AC was loud, but I slept really well. Breakfast was good; I enjoyed the fresh fruit, muffins, and coffee. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will plan to stay here again if I make another long drive up this way.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
TimCorless, Owner at Best Western Sicamous Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

As you are "RoamingTheGlobe", we are ready to satisfy your travel whims. We love to hear about travelers who find our little corner of paridise near the Shuswap Lakes and enjoy what they they find so much. It is very important to our dedicated team to provide a safe, reliable and consistent experiece for our guests whether we have 2 months notice of their arrival or two minutes. We look forward to seeing the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Probably the best hotel in the area. We stayed in the newer section so can't comment on the other but new and very clean. Indoor pool is lovely and good for either laps or kids to play. Hotel is close to highway but no noise - very quiet. Front desk lady was very nice and helpful with places to eat/go. Tim Hortons right behind but hotel offers free breakfast. Nice outdoor eating area. Lovely stay - will stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sicamous
Podollan Inn
Super 8 Sicamous
Super 8 Sicamous
#2 of 4 in Sicamous
Prestige Harbourfront Resort

Been to Best Western Sicamous Inn? Share your experiences!