Paradise Motel(Sicamous)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$111
The Cedars Paradise Motel(Sicamous)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$98
Off the Beaten Path(Sicamous)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Pines Motel(Sicamous)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesgreat hotelpool and hot tubtim hortonsbreakfast roomgreat stopbest westernscomplimentary breakfastclean roomscomfortable staygreat breakfastparking lotup to datelarge roomnewer buildingno elevatorplace to stay
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am giving this hotel a 4 star rating because of the friendliness of the people taking my reservations. I havent actually stayed here yet, just called and made reservations for August. I called one morning after reading reviews for every hotel/motel in Sicamous and talked to a very nice man, but when he quoted me the price, it was very different from the one on booking.com. This was fine, but I just wanted to talk to my husband and make sure that the price for 2 nights was ok with him. After talking to my husband, I called the next morning to complete my reservation, and talked to a very friendly lady. She never quoted me a price, and I never asked because I assumed it was the same price I was given 24 hours before. When I hung up, I realized I didnt get a confirmation, so called back and asked her to email me one, and she did so right away. When I printed it out, I realized the the price was over $12.00 more then I was quoted the day before. I didnt bother calling back, just going to pay the extra, but I am sure hoping that after the August long weekend, I am back on TA writing a review for the Best Western Sicamous Inn, telling how it was amazing and totally worth the money spent. Looking very forward to my holiday.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Trudy L
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great hotel, great facilities, great staff and great breakfast. What more can you ask for for a road-trip hotel. Sicaous itself has two great restaurant/bars with excellent food and both family friendly. The hotel's swimming pool and hot tubs were great, clean and a great perk. A great stop-over point for a road trip. Definiteyl recommend and defintely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank TravellingTitan
TimCorless, Owner at Best Western Sicamous Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and facility. We are so glad your family enjoyed your time here in the sunny Okanagan. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Nice Hotel along the highway, great parking, nice rooms and decent breakfast. Only issue was bad tap water, use bottle water for brushing teeth. Close to Dutchmen Farm if you like Ice Cream and petting animals. Sicamous is the crossroads to Okanagan, BC.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Brian S
TimCorless, Owner at Best Western Sicamous Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Brian,

We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and got to experience a few of the things the town has to offer. Our town water supply experienced an increased level of sediment during the spring run off and so in abundance of caution a town wide boil water advisory was issued. We are providing all the bottled water our guests require as well as refill stations and will continue to do so until the advisory is lifted. Enjoy the remainder of the summer and we hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Excellent pool facility. Our family of 5 always has to ask for more towels - this hotel had 5 towels in the room which was a great start. All the staff are friendly and helpful. The disposable plates/cutlery at breakfast aren't really consistent with being green - but I don't know what kind of analysis may have been done to see if it was 'greener' than using a dishwasher.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Kylie B
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The check in and check out worked well. The room was clean and a good size. The staff were great with many smiles and greetings. The breakfast had a good variety and there was plenty of food. Parking is right by your room but there is no elevator to the upper floor. The pool was great and we spent a lot of time swimming. The area was quiet except when the fan on the A.C. kicked in which woke us every time until we turned the fan off. The location is just off the highway behind
the Tim Hortons and there are good restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dennis07
TimCorless, Owner at Best Western Sicamous Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dennis,
I am glad your family was able to relax and enjoy some time in the sunny Shuswap! The pool is always a favourite and I hope that you found some of the pool toys increased you family's fun. Thank you for letting us know of the fan issue, we appreciate knowing so that we may be able to fix the issue. We hope you are able to return again to Sicamous and look forward serving you again soon.