“Yay, pool!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sicamous
Calgary, Canada
“Yay, pool!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

After riding 450 km in 39 degree heat, I was happy to pull in this hotel with a pool!

Friendly, helpful staff, good property, clean, spacious room great indoor pool and hot tub, plus a great little outdoor pool patio.

I even did a quick load of laundry for $4.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Nanaimo
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My girls and I loved this hotel so much that we had to stay again on our way home. Breakfast was fantastic with gluten free muffins and fresh local fruit. The pool was fabulous and complete with life jackets for little kids, pool noodles, and beach balls. Two hot tubs, one inside and one outside. Beautiful place. Staff very friendly. We will be making this our stop from now on when driving from Vancouver to Calgary.

• Stayed July 2014
TimCorless, Owner at Best Western Sicamous Inn, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
I am glad that you and the girls enjoyed the royal treatment at our hotel! Our guests really are special to us and we are pleased that you experienced "Red Capet" treatment. Thank you for your comments about breakfast, we are happy to offer some gluten free breakfast choices along with our summer Okanagan fruit, hot waffles and more. We are excited to hear that you will be returning again and look forward to seeing you soon.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed at the BW Sicamous and would do it again! Staff were friendly and helpful, room was very clean and modern. Comfortable bed! Free Breakfast with the booking was excellent and well worth the money! Thank you.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank W853FMnancys
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The location is great,Very friendly front desk staff, clean comfortable rooms, great hot tub and pool, and an excellent continental breakfast. Would recommend this hotel to anyone, won't be disappointed.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Nicole S
Victoria
Reviewed 16 July 2014

A great property. The management and staff obviously pay attention to details and this is well reflected in the grounds, pool, hot tubs (two, one inside & one outside), breakfast room etc etc. I would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank Pacific Drifter
Calgary
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Room was excellent, clean quiet and comfortable. We were only there one night but would stay there again in a flash. It is a very convenient location close to all amenities especially the gorgeous lakes of the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

3 Thank Keith V
Ucluelet, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am giving this hotel a 4 star rating because of the friendliness of the people taking my reservations. I havent actually stayed here yet, just called and made reservations for August. I called one morning after reading reviews for every hotel/motel in Sicamous and talked to a very nice man, but when he quoted me the price, it was very different from the one on booking.com. This was fine, but I just wanted to talk to my husband and make sure that the price for 2 nights was ok with him. After talking to my husband, I called the next morning to complete my reservation, and talked to a very friendly lady. She never quoted me a price, and I never asked because I assumed it was the same price I was given 24 hours before. When I hung up, I realized I didnt get a confirmation, so called back and asked her to email me one, and she did so right away. When I printed it out, I realized the the price was over $12.00 more then I was quoted the day before. I didnt bother calling back, just going to pay the extra, but I am sure hoping that after the August long weekend, I am back on TA writing a review for the Best Western Sicamous Inn, telling how it was amazing and totally worth the money spent. Looking very forward to my holiday.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Trudy L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sicamous
Podollan Inn
Prestige Harbourfront Resort
Super 8 Sicamous
Super 8 Sicamous
#2 of 4 in Sicamous

Been to Best Western Sicamous Inn? Share your experiences!