“Great Experience”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were part of a group of about 40. The restaurant gave us the upstairs room to ourselves.
They were extremely organized, polite and speedy service. great food. A all round good experience.
We certainly recommend this restaurant if your are in Sicamous.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

the food here was great.i had the beef dip it was amazing.my son settled on the honey garlic chicken wings and ate the whole pound himself.my hubby had a sandwich that looked incredibly good and he said it was very tasty.we unfortunately cant remember the name of it though.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

went there to eat, way too pricey for such small portions. the selection of food, isn't great at all, wouldn't go there again .. very disappointed!!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I get that every place has it's ups and downs, several of the negative reviews up here I have trouble believing were the same restaurant though.

i was in the area house boating for 4 days and stopped in once for a quick beer the day we came back, and once via speedboat for a family dinner (they have a dock if you have a boat)

Both times I had awesome service, the staff was really attentive and friendly. I had a rib special for dinner and they were fantastic. I'm not a big soup guy but they had a really good lobster chowder that I had as well. My mother had the crab cakes and they were great , my sister ordered pizza and it looked pretty good too, another guest with us ordered the fish and chips which were enormous. Everything was cooked properly and nothing seemed done unprofessionally. Large portions as well, not a single person at my table finished and we all took doggie bags/boxes.

If I had to compare it to something I'd say it's somewhere between Boston pizza and the Keg in terms of food quality - though the pricing was similar to what you'd see at Boston pizza so it was a great value.

The atmosphere is great, they're right on the water (part of having the dock) and it looked to have been recently renovated. Very clean and just a beautiful restaurant.

Overall I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice place to have dinner, lunch, or drinks in sicamous. I'll surely be back. If you're in the area and have access to sicamous by car or boat you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We can't wait to order the delicious Crab Cakes that are created at Moose Mulligans. The chef mastered this recipe. We hope to order them again when we get there from Quadra Island at 2:00 pm today. Moose Mulligans has awesome food and a great staff! Thank you so much for all the work!