“Sunday Funday”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Help me Jesus! You want the best fish tacos in western Canada?! Amazing! The perfect combination of fresh and savoury with an inspiring onion medley that makes your taste buds cartwheel with excitement!! Snapper? Yes! Tempura!? Deal! You won't be disappointed with this pan Asian sensation made perfect for every plate.

For 13$, their mini jug house made sangria is a superbly economical way to refresh your taste buds. With the perfect fruit to wine ratio, your qualms about patio induced wine consumption will be no more.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Can't beat the view of the marina from the outdoor patio. The salmon chowder, chicken wrap, and Caesar salad were great. Excellent stop for lunch on way through. Park after traffic circle at end of Main Street then walk 2 minutes down boardwalk.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Had dinner at this establishment last night. My date ordered their lemon grass chicken and I had the Thai Curry red snapper. We both enjoy ethnic foods and we were so looking forward to a delicious dinner. How disappointing it was. The food was very bland and tasteless. My date actually thought it tasted like hospital food. My fish was cooked to perfection but again bland and tasteless. I don't know were the Thai Curry was supposed to come into play because it was not a curry dish at all. Lemon grass chicken was also void of any lemon grass flavouring. We have been here several times before and were disappointed. This will be our last visit. Don't order the crab cakes!!

1  Thank Ray2014321
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were part of a group of about 40. The restaurant gave us the upstairs room to ourselves.
They were extremely organized, polite and speedy service. great food. A all round good experience.
We certainly recommend this restaurant if your are in Sicamous.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

the food here was great.i had the beef dip it was amazing.my son settled on the honey garlic chicken wings and ate the whole pound himself.my hubby had a sandwich that looked incredibly good and he said it was very tasty.we unfortunately cant remember the name of it though.