“Dinner at the steakhouse”

Steakhouse Restaurant at Sun Peaks Lodge
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Sun Peaks
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Great food service. Prices were reasonable for mountain resort. Get table by window it has great view especially if it is snowing

2  Thank PkramerWilmington

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Thank you Mario and staff for a wonderful Christmas dinner. Delicious 3 course meal with wonderful service in a lovely setting. I don't know how you organised the gently falling snow outside the window but it was perfect.

1  Thank Sally G
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We only had breakfast here so take that into consideration when reading this review. This year we'll try dinner. We had the buffet breakfast which was good, but the attentive servers would not have been out of place in an upscale restaurant in a city. The service was, in fact, the best I've had anywhere in a long time. I would assume, however, that a lot of the hired help in the winter is transient, so maybe our next experience will be different.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

We ate dinner here for my wife's birthday, and had a wonderful experience. The service was great, and the food as well. I ordered a philo-wrapped brie starter, and a warm bacon, spinach salad, and my wife had their salmon teriyaki. All food was great, and they were happy to make ingredient adjustments where requested. I mentioned to the server that it was my wife's birthday, and he comped the dessert and added a candle, without us requesting it! I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 9 March 2012

The owner/manager was really good - you could see him working hard to keep everyone happy. If he served us I'm sure it would been a lot better. But our server didn't know much at all - must have been new. 4 steaks ordered - 2 not cooked correctly. Took a long time to get the order right, so 2 were finished eating before the other 2 even started. Talked to others that ate there that night and were also disappointed. Don't expect a good steak here. Just average.

3  Thank Leavethesn0wbehind