“Very good tasting and good quality pizza”

Mountain High Pizza
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Sun Peaks
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We really enjoyed this pizza place we had last night and after we found many places at Sun Peaks to be quite pricey after two full days so we should have had their pizza twice over our stay, hindsight, and would have saved us lots of money. $4 slices including tax and large in size and quite tasty, thank you!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I ordered a med pizza, within 1 minute I asked the service person if I can upgrade to a large,
The guy said no because the cook pressed the dough out already.

My question? How non-business savy can you be. I am going to spend more money. Put the pressed dough in the fridge for the next customer and make a better sale with me.

Instead, the kids running this place don't know how to run a business are just interested in hanging out. Oh yeah, folding boxes where customers sit,
very professional.

Lucky there's no other pizza joint in the area. They wouldn't survive.

OVER PRICED AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Have visited Mountain High Pizza a few times and the quality of their pizzas has been uniformly excellent.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

We walked past this place a few times on our way through the village and it always smelled good. I picked up a take out menu and couldn't believe how expensive it was! On our last night, we decided to treat ourselves. As we are a family of 4 and don't like the same things on our pizza, I called ahead to ask if they did 1/2 and 1/2 pizzas. I was told that as long as it was before 5pm I could do that. So I arrived at 4:45pm and ordered for take out. The girl behind the counter told me I couldn't order a 1/2 and 1/2 pizza. I didn't bother telling her I'd called ahead and checked, I just figured they were too busy and asked for a minute to decide what to order. At that point she decided it was okay as they weren't busy. Great! As I was ordering a short balding man (owner or manager???) told me they don't usually allow 1/2 and 1/2 pizzas (even though that option is on their menu and I was willing to pay the $1.25 upcharge for it). At this point I told him I'd called earlier and was told as long as it was before 5pm I could. The total amount came to $38 for an extra large pizza. When I got back to our condo I noticed they'd put onions on the half that wasn't supposed to have oninions. I called to tell them that they'd messed up and was told by the short bald guy "You know the saying, one person screws it up for everybody? That's you." He said they would make me another pizza but not until I returned the one I had. This would have meant I couldn't feed my hungry kids for approx another hour. Because of this delay and the rude comment on the phone I decided to return the pizza for a refund while my husband fed the kids something else. When I returned the pizza, before I could even say a word, the short bald guy tossed me my money and started yelling at me and told me to get out. He tried to make me feel that they were doing me a favour by making the 1/2 and 1/2 pizza in the first place and that it was my fault that they screwed it up. My husband (who loves pizza) had a couple of bites of his (before I discovered the onions on my half) and he said it was was just average.

3  Thank Glen-Jennifer
Reviewed 25 March 2013

This is primarily a take-out location, but there are a few tables to fit maybe 15 diners. Nice and close to the hill (of course everything is at Sun Peaks) they custom-make your pizza in no time. Not the best pizza in the world, but a very decent contender, with thin crust and gluten-free options - certainly hits the spot after a morning of skiing or riding.
Staff is friendly and patient (5 kids and 4 adults ordering) and prices are OK. Worth at least one visit when you're in Sun Peaks. Oh yeah, there's outdoor seating when the weather is nice!