“Huge portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Killer Whale Cafe

Killer Whale Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, View, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Telegraph Cove Resort
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Huge portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

We had an evening meal and ordered starters and main course. The food was great but I struggled to finish as the portions were so huge. It is not cheap but good quality. If we visited again I would only have a main course as it is such a shame to leave great food.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kaswan

Vancouver, Canada
“Love the chowder!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stopped into Telegraph Cove on our way down island. It came highly recommended - unfortunately, the Seafood Linguine is only on the dinner menu - so we couldn't try it. However, our party had the Seafood Chowder, 2 pc Halibut and Chips and Chicken Strips/Fries (one non-seafood lover!). Our server was excellent - she knew her menu well and was able to make some recommendations. Our meal was served quickly - and we were able to spend more time sightseeing than sitting around waiting :) . As for the food, the chowder was one of the best I have had (in my humble opinion) and the portions are large (lots of fries). The halibut was good - however, not the best I have had. I prefer a very thin batter - just my preference. And I would have enjoyed a little coleslaw with my fish. Chicken strips were good - crispy and moist. We will visit again - at night though so I can try the Seafood Linguine!

Sway, United Kingdom
“Good food after whale watching - Recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

We visited the restaurant after whale watching and found the service excellent. The prices were a little more than normal but the quality of the food and the service made up for that. Personally the seafood linguine I had was delicious.

Recommended

1 Thank Peppercorn3333
Sumburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

We stayed at Telegraph Cove Resort for four nights and ate at the Killer Whale Restaurant each night. It was excellent! We went on a couple of evening whale watching trips but made reservations at the restaurant for after the trips returned. It was a bit chilly out on the boat in the evening, so the fish chowder was just the right choice to warm the bones. Delicious! And we also tried the salmon BBQ one night. It wash also delicious! The staff were excellent and very friendly. And the food came out quickly too. We'll be back again in a few years! Can't wait!

1 Thank Michelleinshetland
Scotland, UK
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Fantastic food, service and pretty good prices. We stayed at Telegraph Cove for 4 nights and ate here every night. 10/10 on each occasion.

1 Thank Hugh H