“Delicious, clean and great service. ”
Review of Ahra

Ahra
Ranked #12 of 39 Restaurants in Comox
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi, Korean, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly
“Delicious, clean and great service. ”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I invited my 11 years old son to this place to celebrate some good news. The whole meal was above expectations. The tempura was light, crispy and tasty. The rolls had flavour and all the ingredients are fresh.
I highly recommend.

1 Thank BabbyYYC

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A Gem in Comox”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We all know Vancouver Island has great seafood, so not having any would be a crime. I am on holiday here and fancied some sushi for the night. Tripadvisor has very good review for this place.

This tiny restaurant is located in a corner of a small mall, opposite to Tim Horton. There is no big sign near the entrance like other places, so if you do not know about it, you might not be able to find it. A GPS would help.

The menu has a lots of item, but we opted for the dinner specials,

Combo A - California Roll, a Tempura Roll, one piece of Salmon Nigiri Sushi, one piece of Tuna Nigiri Sushi, and a miso soup, all for a grand total of $11.

Combo B - A Bad Boy Roll (Fried Roll with Tempura inside, with Teriyaki Sauce) 4 pieces of Tuna Rolls, 4 pieces of Salmon Roll, and one Tempura Handroll, all for $14 and miso soup.

The Appetizer Sashimi comprise of 3 pieces of wild salmon and 3 pieces of tuna, all fresh and plated beautifully.

I don't live in Comox, otherwise I would be a regular.

• Visited June 2014
Comox, Canada
“amazing service and quality!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I go there a couple of times a month! The food is so fresh. No need to ask for wild salmon! it is standard! Service is awesome!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank zero63
Comox, Canada
“Excellent flavors”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

A friend introduced my husband and I to this restaurant, and even though we have tried other sushi restaurants in the past, this is now the only place we have been in months. We love the lunch combo, and over time this menu item has become our usual. Any other menu items we have tried have always tasted fresh and flavorful, so it is always easy to pick when we feel up for something new. The restaurant only has a few tables, but the spacing and decorations provide a welcoming and relaxing feeling. The music is different each time we have been there, and it is always interesting to find out what they will play next. I have never eaten out so often before in my life, but now I am always looking forward to the opportunity to go back and enjoy another meal!

• Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Nice presentation”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Nice A-La-Cart Sushi restaurant. Reasonable pricing. Very fresh and colourful presentation. A bit small only 4-5 tables.