“professional, approachable, and friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles

Just Breathe Health Spa
Ranked #14 of 18 things to do in Comox
Kingston, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“professional, approachable, and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

I was on a mini vacation to the island from Manitoba, and decided to book it for a little treat. The services I received was:
eye lash tint, my out edge of my nostrils waxed (lovely), facial, and tried the first time with her light emitting machine that helps strength the skin, which in turn helps with my rosecea. She uses a lovely line of cleanings lotions that are Canadian made, and even sells to the public. I ended up getting some YUM products to take back with me. When I come back next year, will definately try some of her other products.

Visited December 2011

Cumberland BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Take a deep cleansing breath and let Nathalie do the rest.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

A friend and i were celebrating 50 years of friendship. We decided to get pedicures. We had so much fun with Nathalie. She is such a warm person with a soothing way of talking. I have gone to her again for a massage which was lovely.

Visited August 2011