Twisted Dishes Cafe
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Comox
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A fresh and local approach on cuisine using mostly island grown products when in season. Cool Jazzy relaxed environment with a wide selection of menu choices without being overwhelming. Enjoy many Gluten free options. Take in the great music and fantastic service, Cin cin!. Team Twisted
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great food. Service is professional and friendly. Devin's creations are always yummy and satisfying plus they always have great jazz playing. Highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Just had breakfast here today and have to agree with the others - it was great! Good value, great flavors, very professional, friendly service - overall a satisfying experience. So nice to have a place like this in Comox!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We have just enjoyed the most delicious breakfast at Twisted Dishes. Their eggs benedict is one of the tastiest "bennies" that I have ever had. An absolute must. I plan to head back there tomorrow for another!!. This was followed by an excellent latte. The place is cozy and the service outstanding. I rate in a 10.!! Great job Lyndsay.

1  Thank Tony K
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I discovered this cafe through this site and we are very glad we gave it a try. I had the best veggie sandwich I've ever had. Most veggie sandwiches are pretty standard and not very creative. This one was so, so tasty, served on yummy walnut bread with fresh and unique ingredients. My husband had the mushroom soup and Thai wrap and raved about both. The coffee was even delicious and the service was very friendly.

Devin S, Owner at Twisted Dishes Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback, one of my fav's. See you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Went back for another breakfast, had the Nor East woods omellete. This time with multigrain toast. Folks, this is a great cafe not fancy like Avenue Bisto so don't come here thinking it is a fancy place. Why do I come back here?
1. What other place has such a welcoming staff who actually take the time to learn your name?
2. , Devin the chef. Truly creative, never fails to surprise me. Plus he has a rather unique personality never fails to make me laugh.

I come here for the quality and creativity, the friendship is a bonus. You bet I will be back cuase the coffee is also excellent