“REAL West Coast Seafood!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Longlands Par 3 Golf Course
Ranked #18 of 39 Restaurants in Comox
Comox, Canada
“REAL West Coast Seafood!”
Reviewed 13 September 2008

Just finished the Special Friday Night Seafood Dinner for Two... I'm a local, and a diver, and pretty much know my seafood. Longlands Golf Course offers great value at about $25.00 for a seafood dinner for two. On the plate - a small rustic salad, italian dressing, grain bread (yum!) and butter. In the bowl: king crab claw (not local, I surmise, but follow up with what I believe IS local: mussels; swiimming scallops (beautiful shells!); clams; goeduck rings; halibut; snapper (I believe); calimari; and prawns in a light tomato, pepper and onion broth. Reluctant to waste the broth, we asked for more bread and received rolls at a slight additional price. This was excellent value in a no-frills environment, but with fun and friendly service from Blake. We are making plans to return for another of their specials... this is definitely an understated, underpriced, excellent value locale.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Service but not prepared for Wing Night...ran out way too early!”
Reviewed 15 July 2008

Great Service but not prepared for Wing Night...ran out way too early!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook