“Great Soup and Wrap”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We were told about this little café and we are glad we were. It is on the main street but it is down the side just look for the building on the main street with the two ships jutting out. We had the soup and wrap and they were both very good. It is self serve but the staff is very friendly and they keep the place very tidy. When we were there a lot of people were enjoying reading the papers that are supplied and doing the crosswords. We will be back again when we visit Comox.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I keep going back for it! This place isn't a $3 bowl of soup, you pay a little extra for it but hands down best I've ever had!! Great coffee and tons of great choices. Everything looks so yummy. Everything is hand made right in the kitchen for you to view!! Staff very friendly and efficient! Great little outdoor patio too. I like the location just off the main drag too. Will definitely go back again and again!!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

After reading all the positive reviews, I thought I would try this café for lunch. Ordered the "Soup Grande with bread", I thought this was overpriced at $8.00. I was right, because I received just a small bowl of the soup of the day, Beet/Pear Borscht, with sour cream on the side. The soup was pureed beyond recognition and lacked the typical vinegary/dilly tang. When I brought my bowl back the counter,( self serve ) I asked if this was the "grande" bowl. The reply was "No, it was not". The counter person was reluctant to take any responsibility and did not apologize when she begrudgingly gave me back the difference. Needless to say I would not recommend or return.

1  Thank 1WestCoast
Reviewed 28 February 2013

This is a fine place for spending time talking with friends for half an hour or more. The coffee is very good, and the pastry really first-rate.

1  Thank operalover939
Reviewed 19 November 2012

On recomendaton I tried the Cinnamon buns and was not disappointed. Absolutely fantastic, if you want real buns this is the place to get them,

1  Thank Ron B