“Best Sushi on Vancouver Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi Kobo Takeout

Sushi Kobo Takeout
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Comox
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Comox
“Best Sushi on Vancouver Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

If you want authentic sushi to take out or don't mind a crowded eating area, Sushi Kobo is the place for you. The Japanese owner-operators, something rare in our Japanese restaurants these days, work hard to provide quality products.

• Visited November 2013

Comox, Canada
“They'll make a Regular out of You!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Great food and wonderful service! The owner, Sam, clearly does an amazing job with bringing his staff together, everyone is friendly and the atmosphere is always cheerful. They know my order off by heart :)

• Visited October 2013
Comox, Canada
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

I always order my lunch at work from Sushi Kobo. I walk to their establishment enjoying the fresh air and when I entertheir restaurant, I am welcomed with a smile, and hello from all of the staff. I get back to work as soon as possible so I can dig into my sushi. Just incredible every time I have had it.

• Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Bc
“Wow! Delicious! Fresh, and affordable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

We are Vancouverites and were on the ferry from Powell River and I started looking on TripAdvisor where we could get a quick yummy meal before hitting the next ferry on to the gulf islands. Reviews looked great so I called in an order: $30 budget, wild salmon and nothing spicy I have three kids. She told me 30 minutes. 30 min later we arrived to a delicious variety pack incl cuc rolls, yam, lemon avocado, wild samon and avocado, dynamite. A zippy garlic chili sauce on the side for Mommy! Plus the six most delicious gyoza ever (though a few burnt) with a lovely vinegar. Smoky yummy miso soup with seaweed.

• Visited August 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Superbly fresh sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Great sushi for a hole in the wall takeout. Very fresh and well made. Friendly service. A few tables to sit around and watch the downtown deer graze while eating your sushi.

Visited August 2013