“Highly Recommended”

Shawnigan Suite
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I stayed here for 6 nights in the loft room, I'd been to Whistler mountain biking before hand and turned up recovering from a dislocated ankle. Deb and Brian were very welcoming, and Deb really went above and beyond supplying me with ice packs for my ankle on top of the excellent breakfast. She even ironed my shirt for me for the wedding I was attending!

The room was lovely, large comfortable bed, very clean, very quiet and a pleasure to stay in. Hihgly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Graham D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Deb and Brian were super nice, literally felt we were visiting with old friends.

Make sure you get good directions, it's a little bit hard to find the first time if it's dark or you're not familiar with the area.

We had the loft room and greatly enjoyed it, beautifully decorated, comfortable bed, modern bath.

We'd love to return there.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the loft, didn't see the other room.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This place was fabulous!!! It was in a beautiful location, the place is amazing and the room was very private and clean. Deb and Brian couldn't have been better! Deb's food was exceptional!!! We are still raving about the cinnamon buns! They were very personable and welcoming and all the extra touches made for a truly memorable experience! Thank You to our New Friends!!!!!

Room Tip: Clean beautiful and spacious!!!! Loved it!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Erren P
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Deb and Brian went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable and enjoying my time at their bed and breakfast everytime I stayed there for work. I would recommened staying at their bed and breakfast. Deb and Brian treat you like family when you stay at their bed and breakfast and make you feel very welcome.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I stayed 2 nights here for work and Deb was a gracious and accommodating host. She went above and beyond to ensure that we had what we needed. The rooms were well decorated, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My friend and I were on a cycling trip around the Gulf Islands and spent our first night on the road at Deb and Brian's place. What fantastic hospitality (and cinnamon buns!). The room was perfect, with a great night's sleep before another long day's ride. We spent the morning chatting with Brian about his trip to Nicaragua (where my friend and I served as volunteers) and took a photo with Deb and Brian and our trip mascot (the funny acupuncture doll in the photo). Probably the best place we stayed on the whole trip thanks to the friends we made and a gorgeous home to boot! Try to visit the Kinsol Trestle as well. It makes for a great ride.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2013

An absolutely perfect experience! Deb and Brian are wonderful and flexible and so generous and friendly! They treated our 11 month old like a princess! Our breakfast was absolutely amazing! We felt at home here! We will return!

• Stayed July 2013
Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay
Villa Eyrie Resort
Villa Eyrie Resort
#1 of 2 in Malahat

Been to Shawnigan Suite? Share your experiences!