“We love this place”

Steeples Restaurant
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We are biased -- we love this little place and go it as often as we can on our way up or down the Island. We love the atmosphere, the size and the friendly service. The food is always good and we look forward to meals here. I had the mussels this time and almost ordered a second portion they were so good. The table next to us ordered the Caesar salad for two -- my wife and I agreed that this would be a must next time we come.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stopped for lunch at about 1 p.m. Restaurant was extremely quiet but the meals were excellent and the service very good. A very good variety of gluten free choices which was good for my friend. My chicken wrap was excellent and the slaw salad was one of the best. My friend had the pork with cranberries which was also very good and she said the green salad was outstanding. Very disappointing not to see the restaurant busier.

1  Thank richmennie
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We went to the restaurant on Sat night. We were wanting a quiet night out and some good food. We had mussles, oysters, calimari, steak, wine and fresh strawberries for dessert. It was great food and there was even a really nice folk band to listen to. We had a long meal (close to 3 hours) Loved the tableside desserts/service and oysters the best. I would go to the restaurant again. They could use a larger wine menu but that is my only criticism. The owner was working and the servers all were experienced and friendly. It was a super night out, cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

A fantastic dinner in a unique and attractive building. Steeples is a renovated church and very welcoming, add to that great service and a delicious dinner, makes for a great evening.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Steeples serves a delish lunch for $9.99. You get several choices and you get 3 courses. Ambience in the old building, which was once a church is awesome. My sister got married here in the 1960s. Service is good, too. What more do you want??