“no service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manitoba, Canada
“no service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I arrived Saturday at 11:05 to find only 4 other customers. I waited until 11:25 for someone to take my order and finally walked out. Another restaurant was more than happy to serve me.

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank dcd161

“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

This used to be a place to sop for food on your way through Beausejour. Not any more! 2 out of five orders were wrong. The bison burger came with globs of cheese whiz. I ordered a new bun as it was awful. We all ordered water and found a lot of floating white particles in three of them. The servers did nothing about it. Definitely won't go back!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Sy647
Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba, Canada
“Best fries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2012

better than average burgers ... but the fries are fantastic!! fair prices and large portions. Service call be hit or miss other wise this would be a 5 out of 5

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Blake S
“Awful Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

I was heading home from the lake a few hours ago and decided to stop at Vickie's for a quick meal. I went to the window outside on the street and gave the person a VERY SIMPLE order of 1 cheese dog and 1 order of fries, they also immediately took my cash for the order. There were a few orders ahead of me and people waiting. Within 5 Minutes all the previous orders were complete and I was the only person waiting on the street. There was then another person that came by and ordered and she received her order within 5 minutes and I was still waiting. Meanwhile there was at least two people that went inside the restaurant and placed much larger orders then me and wouldn't you know it both of them left the restaurant within 10 minutes holding a large box with multiple burgers and fries. I continued to wait on the street for over 20 minutes with not 1 single word communicated to me about the status of my order... just complete ignorance. At this point I gave up on my wait and drove down the highway to Skinner's in Lockport in which my simple order was completed. This place needs to improve their process of 1) taking orders, 2) TRACKING ORDERS and 3) communicating to the client on the status of their order. This was an awful experience and I will not be back, meanwhile I hope the restaurant enjoys the $10 plus donation I gave their restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
5 Thank ROnWa_12
“What happened?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

Vicky's has been a 'must stop at' for the past 40 years. The French fries have been consistently delicious the entire time. The burger I had today was such a disappointment. The melted globs of cheese whiz and fried onions drowning in mustard were a real turn off. Thirty dollars for two burgers, fries and pops was highway robbery.

• 2 of 5 bubbles